Official Post your set up thread

Agent31

must get some MAD electricity bill with all that sh*tf*ck even tryna attempt that
not really you knowmy last bill was like 84 pound and my bill is quarterly im not sure if thats a lot cos i aint got nothing to compare it to.and its just me by myself so i dont use all those appliances at once and the rest of my stuff is off thoughout the rest of the house if i aint using other rooms (all now i have to gun shotgun bambino when he leaves the passage light on) also consider that i dont use that much electricity during the day muchand i switch EVERYTHING off at the sockets when im out or sleeping i dont leave nothing on standby.only thing that left on is the fridge and anything that uses batteries.

the irony is most you mans set up probably costs more than minegrey bush 32 inch tv = 349.99 (at the time which was like 2 years agoblack daewoo 37 inch tv = 215.99 (yes you read correctly it was an ex display one with no remote from sainsburys)other black 37 inch tv was some no name brand called RED = 268 quid (used my cousins discount card as that also come from sainsburys)that black book case i got in my room in living room 29 quid from ikeaxbox consoles one was like 200 quid with games at the time when i bought from new and the other was preowned and that was 140 quidglass cabinet = 35 quid from ikeabargain hunter / hustler tbhplus being around too many women made me get a theme like that.

need a good tv for £350help
what kind of size?sony or samsung is usually aightpossibly lgi didnt go for any of them brands but people tend to trust them brands more than others.
a 32" would be convenientyeah i'm looking at all those brands you listed, toshiba toois dynamic contrast something important to look at?22,000:1 and all that

to be honest i didnt pay much mind to that specification sh*t i just looked at one on display and fiddled with the controls to see if i liked the picture.id say do that tbhif you got that kinda loot i think you may be able to get one of them names (including toshiba) in argos and they have ones on display in the lewisham store. Or savacentre in sydenham or sainsburys in colliers wood.do you.

to be honest i didnt pay much mind to that specification sh*t i just looked at one on display and fiddled with the controls to see if i liked the picture.id say do that tbhif you got that kinda loot i think you may be able to get one of them names (including toshiba) in argos and they have ones on display in the lewisham store. Or savacentre in sydenham or sainsburys in colliers wood.do you.
not really looking to go past 4 bills tbhlewishams a big trek for me aswell i live in northmight go sainsburys later though