5 random facts about yo'self (fool)

hhhhhhh8

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I first started shaving when I was 12 years old. Nowadays I just get a trim up.2. I was standing at a bar to get served in a shoobs once and threw up in my hands and ate it.3. I lived in America for 5 odd years.4. I have 1 Terrabite of various music5. I once linked an older women who actually turn't out to be my uncle's current wife
Are you asian?Did u mash the wife?How did u meet her?

1. Ive been in about 10 minor car accidents2. I once man hit a man in his back cos he walked straight into me and didnt say sorry (not proud of it)3. I got pregnant at the age of 154. Im a light weight.. i can easily get tipsy drinking 2 cups of jd and coke5. Im starting to find white men extremely sexy

Guest Lemons
4. Im a light weight.. i can easily get tipsy drinking 2 cups of jd and coke5. Im starting to find white men extremely sexy
boy......Want to go for a drink or two?

I grew up a white middle class girl in Maida ValeIf given the chance I wld prolly engage in beastiality as I love big cats - lol - did I really just type that?Im an amazing motherThought I had outgrown this site, but it still amuses me to deathI am such a shopaholic that I shop 4 others/my child thinking I wasnt bad that day as it wasnt 4 me

I grew up a white middle class girl in Maida ValeIf given the chance I wld prolly engage in beastiality as I love big cats - lol - did I really just type that?Im an amazing motherThought I had outgrown this site, but it still amuses me to deathI am such a shopaholic that I shop 4 others/my child thinking I wasnt bad that day as it wasnt 4 me
That MPD is really wreaking havoc on you.

beanie what do you do with your life now nvq in childcare?did you manage to finish year 11?how old was ur mum when she had u?does the father support his child?what does the father do for a living?
Right im just working, finished my Gcse's and Alevels luckily my sister and my mum were there to help me look after him , looking to go uni this year. No my mum wasnt a teenage mum, she had me at a good age, ye he takes him every weekend and drops money into my account every month.

beanie what do you do with your life now nvq in childcare?did you manage to finish year 11?how old was ur mum when she had u?does the father support his child?what does the father do for a living?
Right im just working, finished my Gcse's and Alevels luckily my sister and my mum were there to help me look after him , looking to go uni this year. No my mum wasnt a teenage mum, she had me at a good age, ye he takes him every weekend and drops money into my account every month.
How old are you now?Where do you live?Do you find men are less likely to make you wife?

goodbeen strudying the trend of teenage parentsIm glad the dad aint some wastemanI know to many girls with children and I have checked more for the youth than the dad, my friends daughter is 3 she has never seen her dad and he refuses to see her she keeps calling me and every man she meets dad its heart breaking when u see it first handnice to hear you stuck with the education I know to many mums who get their flat and just blaze chro with pure niggers passing throughhow old are you?going uni? most have decents crech's these days any howstay strongso glad you aint some wastechickbut baby at 15 is a par when it comes to a time to settle downcertain guys aint gonna be intrested buut make sure the man loves ur child same way he loves you

i have an extremely rare eye condition which means i have a slight squit - ive been paid by the local eye hospital to let trainee doctors examine and attempt to diagnose it.my dad is friends with the direct descendant of the king of an african county - i stayed in his 5m pound guest house in some posh bit of west london.pepperoni and pineapple is my fav pizza topping - i eat this at least once a weeki have a 3 year old brother from another mother who lives in sudanwhen i was young i fell over in mcdonalds, hit my throat off the corner of a table, and passed out. i woke up being carried down stairs by a paramedic but had no serious injuries