5 random facts about yo'self (fool)

hhhhhhh8

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I started off the Happy Slap craze2. I have a child that I've never met before that lives in Sheffield with her mother that hates me3. I used to live a life of crime4. Wileys song "Johnny Was A Bad Boy" is about me. Johnny isn't my real name though I told him to change the name5. I've earned over 2m in my life so far
f*ck*ng gassed, allow it plz.unless you was at kingston college in 2004 you didn't start sh*t. safe
benitez4_415x275.jpg

Guest Logster
1. I started off the Happy Slap craze2. I have a child that I've never met before that lives in Sheffield with her mother that hates me3. I used to live a life of crime4. Wileys song "Johnny Was A Bad Boy" is about me. Johnny isn't my real name though I told him to change the name5. I've earned over 2m in my life so far
f*ck*ng gassed, allow it plz.unless you was at kingston college in 2004 you didn't start sh*t. safe
out of all the OBVIOUS lies from a known PERSONAit HAD to be that one you took offense with
f*ck*ng LOLJubez is tooo funny.