5 random facts about yo'self (fool)

hhhhhhh8

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
2. Had sex with a minor celebrity
Who was it? How 'minor' are we talking here?
Venessa, the lightskin one that was on BB about 4 years ago.Was a one night stand ting after one rave in central.Didn't even exchange numbers
was it a good lash
yeh i kept it and yeh im black
farda?
Sounds like some star wars character
LOL
white chiks yes , black chicks Nooooo
whats wrong with the blackies out there?

Nothing. Its the blacky here thats wrong
i find it funny how u have no knowledge on the black women in sweden, yet feel yur in a perfect position to be THIS judgmental yur kindah self righteous aren't u?a tad bigoted init?

1.ive been prison2.im quite wealthy 3. im muslim4. im bisexual5. im a twin
the thing is u say yur bisexual, but yur noti know one other girl like u u say u go for bothbut u only reeeeeeally go for girlsand when u do go for boys u say stuff like no kissing and sh*tthat aint bisexually, thats a lesbian that can appreciate a d*ck every now and again

1. i'm naturally athletic 2. i have a thing for girls with nice hands (as in they take care of them, nail polish ect...)3. in my younger years i often raced cars in the street and stole car parts4. i read A LOT5. i enjoy saying offensive things in jest

i find it funny how u have no knowledge on the black women in sweden, yet feel yur in a perfect position to be THIS judgmental yur kindah self righteous aren't u?a tad bigoted init?
tbhjumping the gun ryder lives in sweden?

i swear u love to argue with me.....u do it on purposei like men for there physical features ie d*ck and big hands and wot notso in reality i fancy them so i like both men and women therfore im bisexual
could u ever pursue an actual relationship with a man?and i love arguing in general

1. i'm naturally athletic 2. i have a thing for girls with nice hands (as in they take care of them, nail polish ect...)3. in my younger years i often raced cars in the street and stole car parts4. i read A LOT5. i enjoy saying offensive things in jest
you fool.. nothing there u mentioned is random.. who cares bout u being athletic, its bait u steal cos ur nigerian.. u say offensive things cos ur a prick. nothing random son. c*nt

you fool.. nothing there u mentioned is random.. who cares bout u being athletic, its bait u steal cos ur nigerian.. u say offensive things cos ur a prick. nothing random son. c*nt

Like I said before, I outright REFUSE to believe he is factually correct. REFUSE.
leave sozes she is in a world of her own
LOL. Its funny because its true