5 random facts about yo'self (fool)

hhhhhhh8

beanie what do you do with your life now nvq in childcare?did you manage to finish year 11?how old was ur mum when she had u?does the father support his child?what does the father do for a living?
Right im just working, finished my Gcse's and Alevels luckily my sister and my mum were there to help me look after him , looking to go uni this year. No my mum wasnt a teenage mum, she had me at a good age, ye he takes him every weekend and drops money into my account every month.
How old are you now?Where do you live?Do you find men are less likely to make you wife?
19, moved back to london stayed with dads outta london for a bit cos he wasnt to happy with the news and didnt really want me around, but he is slowly coming aroundwell ive got a man who accepts my son... but before that yeh guys i met wasnt too happy with me having a son, but to tell you the truth i didnt really care.. i told them straight wasnt looking to lie, like sum chick i use to talk to did

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot to mention You love the pants of meoh yeah when I was 8 I married a cat i my freinds nan back garaden no I did not consumate the marriage we loved each other still forgot her name though reh that was 18 years ago *feels old*
Someones been sippin wayyyy too much happy juice :)

1.born and lived in sweden for 10 years2. turned 16 two weeks ago3.still suckin sweets from shops since i was 64.beats sum college chicks evryfriday morning before school.5.got sent to africa for 3 years due to being stubborn
Jus out of intrest what nationality do you class yourself as?

1.born and lived in sweden for 10 years2. turned 16 two weeks ago3.still suckin sweets from shops since i was 64.beats sum college chicks evryfriday morning before school.5.got sent to africa for 3 years due to being stubborn
swedish, still got swedish passport

swedish, still got swedish passport
Are the girls in Sweden as peng as ive heard?

1. I have been engaged2. I am a revolutionist...with a 9-53. I genuinely used to think I wasn't like other girls4. I sing5. I have large eyes
Can u record urself singing and up it pls? Make sure u sing about me as well.

Guest Lemons
1. I have been engaged2. I am a revolutionist...with a 9-53. I genuinely used to think I wasn't like other girls4. I sing5. I have large eyes
Halols!

white chiks yes , black chicks Nooooo
In general tbh.
I generally go with the opposite of anything you say. It works out well
feelings
LOL. I rolled my eyes at it tbh. BUT beneath the eye roll I probably caught feelings
I'm at work :(

In general tbh.
I generally go with the opposite of anything you say. It works out well
feelings
LOL. I rolled my eyes at it tbh. BUT beneath the eye roll I probably caught feelings
I'm at work :(
u let down.

Lost one
smhhave u ever been to sweden?if not then who are u to say what he is saying is not generally trueits sad, cuz people like you who say stuff like "lost one"when a black boy likes white girls (or vice versa)are a big part of the problem

Lost one
smhhave u ever been to sweden?if not then who are u to say what he is saying is not generally trueits sad, cuz people like you who say stuff like "lost one"when a black boy likes white girls (or vice versa)are a big part of the problem
He was bein waaaaaaaaay 2 general 4 my liking. I refuse to believe he is factually correct. And I suspect his taste may have been warped. And I do not give side-eye to black boys with white girls. Love is love. But I find black boys who write off black girls lost and very confused.

Lost one
He was bein waaaaaaaaay 2 general 4 my liking. I refuse to believe he is factually correct. And I suspect his taste may have been warped. And I do not give side-eye to black boys with white girls. Love is love. But I find black boys who write off black girls lost and very confused.
fair enoughi take back my earlier statement