white girls

The Infamous

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reckon white girls have got the best skull game ya know. swear the sickest brains top 3 have all been white chiks.
thanks for that information
maybe 1 day you'll find out 4 yrself. stop hatin.
lol im not hating, if u wnted to say you got head off a white girl why didnt you just say it.

reckon white girls have got the best skull game ya know. swear the sickest brains top 3 have all been white chiks.
lol im not hating, if u wnted to say you got head off a white girl why didnt you just say it.
it says that u prat.
pump down cuz

it says that u prat.
pump down cuz
He's only 14, it's still common practice to brag about the head you got in the toilets of perfect fried chicken. He said top 3 like he's had it more than 3 times.

it says that u prat.
pump down cuz
He's only 14, it's still common practice to brag about the head you got in the toilets of perfect fried chicken. He said top 3 like he's had it more than 3 times.
u care about my dik? thanks but no thanks kid. y u always talkin about 14 yr olds u paedo?

it says that u prat.
pump down cuz
u care about my dik? thanks but no thanks kid. y u always talkin about 14 yr olds u paedo?
What? How did you get that from what I said? Pay more attention in English class.

it says that u prat.
pump down cuz
What? How did you get that from what I said? Pay more attention in English class.
well squire i am rather perplexed as to why one would feel the urge to follow myself around an internet forum to correct one grammers. may i suggest that u get or purchase some legal age vagina to calm you because you would appear frustrated. I attract numerous requests from the opposite sex. It would also appear that you have taken offense to my comments of fornicating with the opposite sex. why do u care what my penis does squire?

it says that u prat.
pump down cuz
well squire i am rather perplexed as to why one would feel the urge to follow myself around an internet forum to correct one grammers. may i suggest that u get or purchase some legal age vagina to calm you because you would appear frustrated. I attract numerous requests from the opposite sex. It would also appear that you have taken offense to my comments of fornicating with the opposite sex. why do u care what my penis does squire?
L O MOTHERf*ckING LBARS

It would also appear that you have taken offense to my comments of fornicating with the opposite sex.
Feel free to point out which quote of mine gave you that impression. The rest of your quote has already been addressed.
u said I havent got brains more than 3 times n thought i was 14. 1 why that number? 2y the concren n 3. y u kep followin me?

It would also appear that you have taken offense to my comments of fornicating with the opposite sex.
Feel free to point out which quote of mine gave you that impression. The rest of your quote has already been addressed.
u said I havent got brains more than 3 times n thought i was 14. 1 why that number? 2y the concren n 3. y u kep followin me?
Wow you're actually retarded. Look back at your quote then mine and you might make a connection. And as to your third question how exactly does one follow someone on an internet forum? It's rhetorical, don't bother responding.

Wow you're actually retarded. Look back at your quote then mine and you might make a connection. And as to your third question how exactly does one follow someone on an internet forum? It's rhetorical, don't bother responding.
its all meks sense now kid. u were trying to mek ppl laugh but failed. oi do u speak to bitches all posh like that? mite be y u struggle to get p*ssy. i can coach u blood £10 an hour.wot type of bitches u like?