white girls

The Infamous

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white girls are gods greatest creation... your lying for e-stripes all these fronting brothers are really wifeing white chicks and sucking there pum... cos who in there right mind would wife some black chick
nah g, we jus bang emwifeing a black chik is the one and a must

white girls are gods greatest creation... your lying for e-stripes all these fronting brothers are really wifeing white chicks and sucking there pum... cos who in there right mind would wife some black chick
nah g, we jus bang emwifeing a black chik is the one and a must
Why lie?I know you have your lips firmly stuck to some white girls pum you joketbh i dont blame you ethier

move on and forget about it.ya just torturing yaself and making everyone think ya moist.(i dont think ya moist but this will be used against you by someone on here and the irony is it will most likely be by someone that WOULD wifey and bowcat the said girl)
minor tbhf*ck what a internet geek thinks[/gigs]numerical details can be given if anyone wants it

C/S. The killer is that people constantly front when we all know it's true.
I'm not the average black premiership football player so I can't c/s these 2 posts