white girls

The Infamous

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skepta said it best-:
White, black, I don't really care as long as you were born in the early 80's
DISCLAIMER-: I like supermalt and have committed crimes and go back to Nigeria every few years.
thought u were ghanian tbh :D
:D dont worry theres people on here that think I'm 32
Really? wow. I thought everyone knew you're really 35.

So what you getting at about this White girls bullshit?This kinda ignorant chat does get on my nervesyou can not catagorise all white girls to be a certain thing!Boy for as many white girls that are cleary from your post insecure and craving love and attention in the wrong place theres a black gurl, a chinese gurl, japanese, mixed and so on!But that says more about you than it does about her!Try get your self some p*ssy from a women who is ready and willing on a level to just have some pleasure for an evening and not some insecure little gurl who allows boys to use and abuse her!WASTE!As for white girls being easy god please!! Grow up! LOL!!! Dont get it twisted unfortunatly there are some white girls who give up goods to any mixedor black man regardless of how they look because of the fact they mixed or black! However theres black girls mixed girls just as easy!Theres alot of women out there who have self respect though!

So what you getting at about this White girls bullshit?This kinda ignorant chat does get on my nervesyou can not catagorise all white girls to be a certain thing!Boy for as many white girls that are cleary from your post insecure and craving love and attention in the wrong place theres a black gurl, a chinese gurl, japanese, mixed and so on!But that says more about you than it does about her!Try get your self some p*ssy from a women who is ready and willing on a level to just have some pleasure for an evening and not some insecure little gurl who allows boys to use and abuse her!WASTE!As for white girls being easy god please!! Grow up! LOL!!! Dont get it twisted unfortunatly there are some white girls who give up goods to any mixedor black man regardless of how they look because of the fact they mixed or black! However theres black girls mixed girls just as easy!Theres alot of women out there who have self respect though!
4u7xol.gif* i do agree with most points in your post*

c/sWhat type of guys do you go for then?

Guest Triple XXX

u know what yea, ive come to learn that it aint even a race ting, its who the f*ck you pick upif u cruise around at 1am pickin up skanks that have passed out in ebab shops n use their vomit as deoderant then 9 times out of 10 ull end up with skanks (the other 1 out of 10 will be a cross dresser)like i said before u need to diversify your p*ssy portfolio n look elsewhere if u feel ur always gettin caught up with slagsand dont even say church ive come to learn 90% of these f*ckers are hypocrites, 8% are jus plain ugly, the other 2 wouldnt liek you anywayi myself am still lookin for that perfect spot

trashy white girls>>>>Disclaimer:- Never a wifing, real name, main line, been seen with ting though.

u know what yea, ive come to learn that it aint even a race ting, its who the f*ck you pick upif u cruise around at 1am pickin up skanks that have passed out in ebab shops n use their vomit as deoderant then 9 times out of 10 ull end up with skanks (the other 1 out of 10 will be a cross dresser)like i said before u need to diversify your p*ssy portfolio n look elsewhere if u feel ur always gettin caught up with slagsand dont even say church ive come to learn 90% of these f*ckers are hypocrites, 8% are jus plain ugly, the other 2 wouldnt liek you anywayi myself am still lookin for that perfect spot
woahchruch is d place brah, but only for the mother of your kids type of thing tbhyour right about that perfect spot ting tho, maybe a coffee shop in central dunno

Guest Triple XXX
woahchruch is d place brah, but only for the mother of your kids type of thing tbhyour right about that perfect spot ting tho, maybe a coffee shop in central dunno
no, most know this and its a f*ckin fascade to dupe guys into this their the holy grailhw can u go out raving get f*cked by about 3 random guys then go church the next day? (true story)from then on i dnt take anything at face value, i gotta investigate the chicks entire history

whats up with your group ?
He ghosts people.
tbh it hasnt been done in over 6 months prob more near a year