Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

Half - Life 2 Black Mesa

Its a half life 1 modand its free as long as u got the orange box on Steamim an avid fan and have got all the half life ports so shall be downloading

db sdfah gdtahjtarjaryjWOT IS IT? THEY RE-MAKING THE ORIGINAL? WILL IT BE ON 360? MORE INFO!

so basically it's half-life 1 with better graphics and smarter A.I?

db sdfah gdtahjtarjaryj
this

Black Mesa (formerly Black Mesa: Source) is a Half-Life 2 total conversion remaking VALVe Software's award-winning PC game, Half-Life. Utilizing the Source engine.Below are a few of the larger and more distinctive features of Black Mesa: -Detailed and interactive environments based on the original Half-Life game, including reconstructed multiplayer maps; -Single-player, co-operative and deathmatch modes planned; -Original music score by Joel Nielsen; -Artificial intelligence that will dynamically think, react and interact with and about their environment; -Normal, specular and parallax mapping utilized on world surfaces and models where applicable; -A priority on gameplay and immersion factors such as ambience, logical functionality and interactivity. This total conversion will not require Half-Life: Source to play - only a copy of any Source Engine game installed on Steam.
Sounds sick and looks sick. Old tight the memories still.http://www.blackmesasource.com/

db sdfah gdtahjtarjaryj
this
You are aware that there have been many remake threads yh?Whats the point in remaking a game if ppl are just gonna complain when its done?Gee just no pleasin some ppl

db sdfah gdtahjtarjaryj
this
You are aware that there have been many remake threads yh?Whats the point in remaking a game if ppl are just gonna complain when its done?Gee just no pleasin some ppl
of course i'm awareif a remake is sh*t or in any way inferior to the original, then people have every right to complainas for me, i have faith. they're recreating it using the same engine that was used to make half-life 2, which was a sick game.i don't understand the relevance of your post.

Is this only for the P.C? I don't wanna hear that, tell me it's on the 360, i don't wanna end up on the 10 o' clock news.

man, half life is f*cked in the headi think this game controls parts of the universei think it is more than just a gameTHE FREEMAN