Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

Leeds United can confirm that a fee has been agreed with Aston Villa for Fabian Delph.Leeds United wishes to place on record our appreciation for the honourable manner in which Aston Villa have conducted their interest in the player.The club has resisted approaches from other FA Premier League clubs since agreeing terms with Aston Villa.Having given Villa our commitment to transfer the player (subject to medical), we had no intention of going back on that.
Celtic, Wigan, Middlesbrough twice, Blackburn, and Newcastle all clubs we've bought from under the new regime that have gone out of their way to praise our transfer dealings.MON, Randy and Faulker>_
Should be up to the player where he goes
#I agree accept in cases wheres the players being a c*nt about the whole thing i.e Robinho

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARSENAL are on the verge of signing Salomon Kalou from Chelsea.The Gunners have offered �6million for the 28-year-old Ivory Coast striker - but the Blues are insisting on �8m.Emirates boss Arsene Wenger is ready to double his weekly wage to �60,000 and has offered him a five-year contract. Kalou rocked Chelsea in February when he said it would be an honour to play for Wenger.Kalou said: "He is a very great coach and I know that every single player in the world dreams of playing for him."I have a lot of respect for him, he is one of the best coaches in the world."Arsenal are achieving huge things and watching them play is beautiful."Chelsea are confident they will complete the signing of �20million-rated AC Milan skipper Andrea Pirlo by next weekend.Chelsea have had a bid of �14m plus Claudio Pizarro rejected. But Pirlo has told AC he wants to follow Carlo Ancelotti to Stamford Bridge.

ARSENAL are on the verge of signing Salomon Kalou from Chelsea.The Gunners have offered �6million for the 28-year-old Ivory Coast striker - but the Blues are insisting on �8m.Emirates boss Arsene Wenger is ready to double his weekly wage to �60,000 and has offered him a five-year contract. Kalou rocked Chelsea in February when he said it would be an honour to play for Wenger.Kalou said: "He is a very great coach and I know that every single player in the world dreams of playing for him."I have a lot of respect for him, he is one of the best coaches in the world."Arsenal are achieving huge things and watching them play is beautiful."Chelsea are confident they will complete the signing of �20million-rated AC Milan skipper Andrea Pirlo by next weekend.Chelsea have had a bid of �14m plus Claudio Pizarro rejected. But Pirlo has told AC he wants to follow Carlo Ancelotti to Stamford Bridge.
pmsl, guys 23

I will, trust me.Lmao at seriously thinking he going. Then saying if he plays 20 games, smh, No chance. Might have been more credible if you said if he stays fit, but if he plays means he aint even a certified Liverpool starter let alone midfielder of the season.

Only Ferguson can turn a attacking creative midfielder into a holding midfielder that CAN'T hold a egg and cress sarnie
:!:The whole Lucas Anderson thing shouldnt even be a debate, Anderson is meant to be an AM, Lol./
Steven Defour's agent has confirmed that Liverpool are keen on the Belgian star.Real Madrid have joined the hunt for the Standard Liege playmaker, who has previously been the target of Everton and Aston Villa.Real were considering Defour should they not sign Xabi Alonso from Liverpool, who are also viewing him a replacement for the Spaniard.Roma's Alberto Aquilani remains a target for Rafa Benitez, but Defour is also very much on the radar for the Anfield club, who are expected to sell Alonso to Real this week.Standard have insisted that they will not be parting company with their prized asset but, Defour feels that is not the case."I have an agreement with Standard Liege that I could go to a top club, and Liverpool fit the bill," the 21-year-old is quoted by the English press.And his agent, Paul Stefani, has confirmed that Liverpool are keen on Defour."Steven's name has been mentioned not only at Real Madrid, but also at Liverpool - they are looking at him too," he told the Daily Mail."Normally he would stay for another year, but nobody could say no to clubs like those - and Liege would not stand in his way."