Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still at Boro.Boro holding out for £9million and he's on 80k a week so clubs are shook to pay that fee and take on his wages.I reckon we'll go back in a couple of weeks if he's not already moved and try get him for about £6 and give him a signing on fee to get him to lower his wages.Our original offer for Downing was £18million for the pair.

Lol @ Step-over Sissokohis first goal took 2 years and he scored against Jackie Chan XILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAnderson is the biggest fruad in footballOnly Ferguson can turn a attacking creative midfielder into a holding midfielder that CAN'T hold a egg and cress sarnie
was against boca still

Only Ferguson can turn a attacking creative midfielder into a holding midfielder that CAN'T hold a egg and cress sarnie
:!:The whole Lucas Anderson thing shouldnt even be a debate, Anderson is meant to be an AM, Lol.
lol it amazes me that no pundit or journalist seems to mention this, I bet he wasn't even that far ahead of Reina in the assists charts last year.

Anderson scored his first goal for Manchester United in the Audi Cup friendly tournament against Boca Juniors on 29 July 2009. After United were awarded a free kick on the right side of the penalty area, Anderson stepped up and curled the ball into the far top corner of the goal with his left foot.[9]
His wiki has been updated

Everton defender Joleon Lescott has told the club he wants to leave but is yet to hand in an official transfer request, BBC Radio 5 live understands.Lescott is wanted by big-spending Manchester City, who have twice failed in their bid to sign the 26-year-old.City have offered £15m and £18m for the England player but Everton are desperate to keep him.Everton's stance may be weakening after it was revealed they are in talks with Arsenal centre-back Philippe Senderos.A fee of about £6m is thought to have been discussed for the Switzerland international but an Everton club source has claimed the centre-back is not being signed as a direct replacement for Lescott. Everton manager David Moyes has always said that no player would leave the club without his approval.City have already signed Gareth Barry, Roque Santa Cruz, Carlos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure in a summer spree that has resulted in them spending about £80m.They also recently failed with a bid to sign Chelsea centre-back John Terry.Lescott joined Everton for £5m from Wolves in 2006 and has been capped seven times by England.

Only Ferguson can turn a attacking creative midfielder into a holding midfielder that CAN'T hold a egg and cress sarnie
:!: The whole Lucas Anderson thing shouldnt even be a debate, Anderson is meant to be an AM, Lol.
lol it amazes me that no pundit or journalist seems to mention this, I bet he wasn't even that far ahead of Reina in the assists charts last year.
Theyd never heard of him before we signed him./Anderson suffered from the system that we played. He'll have more licence(sp) to push up this year. Also, there were games like Blackburn (I think it was) in the CC last year where he had a great game, set Tevez up for a couple even when he had the chance to score and then Tevez was a greedy c*nt and wanted to get his hat trick.

The fact Anderson passed to Tevez in that CC game was nothing to do with Tevez being greedy Anderson had a choice and chose to give him his hatrickwe tried toplay Anderson in a advanced role when he first came but due to injuries he was soon moved back to a deeper role and did well there so has been played there ever since bit of the Alan Smith syndrome i wouldn't mind seeing him on the left or right a few times this season though as hopefully Fletcher and Carrick will form a good partnership this season

The fact Anderson passed to Tevez in that CC game was nothing to do with Tevez being greedy Anderson had a choice and chose to give him his hatricki wouldn't mind seeing him on the left or right a few times this season though as hopefully Fletcher and Carrick will form a good partnership this season
Not disputing that. But im sure that Tevez had a chance to repay the favour and didnt.c/s

Big loss for Liverpool IMO
Yeh im going to agree hes a big loss for us. But £30million is a great bit of business, most Liverpool fans on here said £30mill + would be a good deal. Plus additions so the fee should rise. Im glad Liverpool/Rafa didnt cave in to Madrid when they were saying hes not worth that money etc. Time to move on, i suspect we will reveal a new signing in the next few days.