Design A Baby

Fresh

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to one of Keyshia Cole's concerts... as she's singing she pauses....then she gazes into my eyes.. now usually when this happens i kinda feel akward because i don't know how to reply when i'm stared at.. so i just smiled and gave her a little wink.. then she smiled back.. i was thinking wow Keyshia Cole smiled at me lol..after the concert now i'm walking out with my friends.. as this is happening some 7ft 14 stone colour purple sounding mofo pulls me back.. so i'm like wtf.. i was about to clown the fool....so as i was about to go blackie chan on his ass... he said i'd left something behind.. so i kinda guessed he was a bodyguard ... so in my head i'm thinking what have i left behind.. so he told me to follow him..so i did..... then he stopped at this dressing room and said "Its inside this room go & hit...i mean get it".... so i tell my friends to wait outside i'd be bk in a sec...as i opened the door ....who do i see in the room? Keyshia Cole... in a silk dressing gown... i'm like daaaayum...she tells me to lock the door.. so i do... i turn round... she then pounces on me like a predator and I'm left vulnerable for about an hour & a half... in that time though when I touched her she was like (Ooh),when I rubbed her, she was like (Ooh), then she had me sayin' (Guuuuuuuuurl--Tonight)15 months later2rp9tgp.jpg

I went to one of Keyshia Cole's concerts... as she's singing she pauses....then she gazes into my eyes.. now usually when this happens i kinda feel akward because i don't know how to reply when i'm stared at.. so i just smiled and gave her a little wink.. then she smiled back.. i was thinking wow Keyshia Cole smiled at me lol..after the concert now i'm walking out with my friends.. as this is happening some 7ft 14 stone colour purple sounding mofo pulls me back.. so i'm like wtf.. i was about to clown the fool....so as i was about to go blackie chan on his ass... he said i'd left something behind.. so i kinda guessed he was a bodyguard ... so in my head i'm thinking what have i left behind.. so he told me to follow him..so i did..... then he stopped at this dressing room and said "Its inside this room go & hit...i mean get it".... so i tell my friends to wait outside i'd be bk in a sec...as i opened the door ....who do i see in the room? Keyshia Cole... in a silk dressing gown... i'm like daaaayum...she tells me to lock the door.. so i do... i turn round... she then pounces on me like a predator and I'm left vulnerable for about an hour & a half... in that time though when I touched her she was like (Ooh),when I rubbed her, she was like (Ooh), then she had me sayin' (Guuuuuuuuurl--Tonight)15 months later2rp9tgp.jpg
lol @ thinking i read that storylol @ babies taking 15 months, u serious?

Did the Judge believe that or you still getting charged with rape?

a newborn baby does not look like that

a newborn baby does not look like that
Fair enoughI'll let you off

Guest Lisa Turtle
It wouldnt loadI was getting frustrated cause I wanted to crossbreed myself with Adam from The City to see what our offspring would look like.:(
lol crossbreed. Don't fret. Any baby's guaranteed to look good with Adam Senn fathering them.
*sighs in relief*Thats my future babyfarda still.He needs a girl with meat on her bones:lol: