Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Esquilax
y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants
£10 u be begging her to stay,
sounds like the start of a song:£10 you be beggin her to stay£20 oooh you go all the waywhat does money mean anywaythere's more at stake oooh in the games we play.
LOOL

y do women moan so muchive had to put up witch constant nagging and im sick of this bitch moaningput it on her the other day now im sleeping in the landing wiv jus a pillow and blanketand the fukd thing is i pay the rentgona man up and kik her out tonitebut shes so fukin sexy she can jus blink at me and i let her do whatever she wants
wtf this sounds like L2 part 2

At night time when she's sleeping in the big comfortable bed u should take that opportunity to steal ur testicles back out of her purse

You lot are being childish. Guy is living with his woman. It's obviously a long-term, mature relationship. You can't do stupid stuff based on pride or being scared that other people will think you're not masculine. Decisions fueled by stuff like that will drive his woman away.

Certain man have just realised that the slags they f*cked in their life time do not qualify as game...certain man have quickly shown me, that they are big boy British Gas Men out here...Certain girl must think I have nothing better to do with my time.... "I might come I will text u later"..*later*.. "where are you".....At a party tbh did u think I was sitting inside waiting for u to callCertain man you just can't bring around females, and I dunno why British people get so f*ck*ng annoying when they are drunk..Certain girls asking me why I am showing disdain toward them....Bare fake personalities and convenience friendshipsYou see how when you start uni...people will try and be something they wernt back home....Don't rate

You lot are being childish. Guy is living with his woman. It's obviously a long-term, mature relationship. You can't do stupid stuff based on pride or being scared that other people will think you're not masculine. Decisions fueled by stuff like that will drive his woman away.
eks hes a young man, younger than us even, far as we know he doesn't have a child with this woman, no responsibilities or ties to herhe doesnt have to sleep on the landin, an he doesnt need to get mugged off, he obviously didnt set the tone from the beginning of the relatioship#jus cos ur in a long term so called mature relationship, doesnt mean u need to put up with bolloxi know man that cant have friends, cant earn money, cant spend too long goin out to the shop, an honestly he may have bought it on himself, but man jus need to recognise he doesnt need to waste his time gettin mugged off, got some woman breakin u down mentally an u gta deal with it cos ur maturethats airit only ends in tearsi got another brudda, guy took the girl an her kids too disney land. try make it work, have a baby with her, she done a whole bunch of sh*t, made it so once again he was isolated from his people, ended up chuckin his sh*t out on the road, then cos shes bawlin her eyes out, he gets sucked back inan i bet my bottom dollar that them gyal are playin away/their heart ain in ittheres so many cases, so manylot a these bitches need the man they are tryin to break down anywayno one needs to suffer abuse, at our age, we can walk awayjus cos its been years, or u livin with them, yh put effort in try make it work, but when its time to go its time to goself destructive relationships are no good for anyoneANDmoretime girls do these things when they know or think the man has no where else to go

eks hes a young man, younger than us even, far as we know he doesn't have a child with this woman, no responsibilities or ties to herhe doesnt have to sleep on the landin, an he doesnt need to get mugged off, he obviously didnt set the tone from the beginning of the relatioship#jus cos ur in a long term so called mature relationship, doesnt mean u need to put up with bolloxi know man that cant have friends, cant earn money, cant spend too long goin out to the shop, an honestly he may have bought it on himself, but man jus need to recognise he doesnt need to waste his time gettin mugged off, got some woman breakin u down mentally an u gta deal with it cos ur maturethats airit only ends in tearsi got another brudda, guy took the girl an her kids too disney land. try make it work, have a baby with her, she done a whole bunch of sh*t, made it so once again he was isolated from his people, ended up chuckin his sh*t out on the road, then cos shes bawlin her eyes out, he gets sucked back inan i bet my bottom dollar that them gyal are playin away/their heart ain in ittheres so many cases, so manylot a these bitches need the man they are tryin to break down anywayno one needs to suffer abuse, at our age, we can walk awayjus cos its been years, or u livin with them, yh put effort in try make it work, but when its time to go its time to goself destructive relationships are no good for anyoneANDmoretime girls do these things when they know or think the man has no where else to go
Didn't know he was young. Assumed he was older. The rest of it is a bit colourful. He's only sleeping on the landing, his chick ain't doing a Joseph Fritzl on him.

the landin eksnot the sofanot the car, seat pulled all. the way backnot top to toe with his little bro in his mums housethe landinin his house right outside the bedroom door, he can hear her deep breathing at nightwhen she needs to go to the bathroom, she comes out of the room and steps over him there, down on the floor huddled in fetal position, to get to the toilet, probably looks at him in disgust too as she enters bk into the bedroom and closes the door behind heroh no sir, this is not childish, this is a man being violated in his own aPARtment to new levels, this is resurrection L2

A woman telling me to sleep on the landing in a yard that i'm paying the rent in is comical, from what he said it's his yard cos he's trying to pluck up the courage to kick her out. I swear females pick up these foolish ideas from corny tv, 'you're sleeping on the couch' like say it's eastenders.This is worse than L2.

the landin eksnot the sofanot the car, seat pulled all. the way backnot top to toe with his little bro in his mums housethe landinin his house right outside the bedroom door, he can hear her deep breathing at nightwhen she needs to go to the bathroom, she comes out of the room and steps over him there, down on the floor huddled in fetal position, to get to the toilet, probably looks at him in disgust too as she enters bk into the bedroom and closes the door behind heroh no sir, this is not childish, this is a man being violated in his own aPARtment to new levels, this is resurrection L2
LOOOOOL :D i shouldnt laugh, but :D

TBH she couldn't do it to me either but at the same time we don't actually know what their relationship dynamic is. Maybe he gives in on little sh*t like this because he actually runs everything else. I dunno, I ain't been in a relationship in years so f*ck if I know. But I'm always weary of people acting out of pride when love is involved.

Even when my partner and I argue or what ever I aint leaving my bed and either is he, most times i deliberately go over to the other side of the bed turn my back to him, when I wake in the morning always feel his arms thats how i know in those cases he gives in before I do LOL

TBH she couldn't do it to me either but at the same time we don't actually know what their relationship dynamic is. Maybe he gives in on little sh*t like this because he actually runs everything else. I dunno, I ain't been in a relationship in years so f*ck if I know. But I'm always weary of people acting out of pride when love is involved.
Yeah but come on if you have your own yard, your girl's staying and you have an argument to the point she doesn't wanna be around you there is only one outcome; she goes home."you're sleeping on the landing" :D:D "You better find your yard love."