Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Lisa Turtle

Are u tellingme that if you respect and care for/even love a girl that after sleeping with her the idea of her very exisitence repulses you and you regret it?I refuse. You don't care for her at all if that happens.

Is it just mebut everytime i bang a girl, they repulse me after a couple daysto the point I dont even want to see them/look at them
couldnt agree more and have felt like this for some time. Whether they're a 5 out of 10 or a 9 out of 10, I dnt wanna see them again after the jook.Ive started to think that its not even the sex Im interested in but more interested in the pursuit and the ego boost of getting the p*ssy, cos once I get it, I dont wanna know them again.Even girls that have been a really good wuk and are defo worth a rematchare being ignored when they call back and tbh its f*ckin doin my head in but I cant help it! :D

Guest Triple XXX

its f*cked tho theres only a handful of chicks ive run through that im still in contact withgranted i dont have the kinda numbers like say Lewis does, but stillits a madness like some sort of chemical sh*t jus comes out out makin us incompatible

you're naturally cuttin out the waste in your lifetheres no point havin certain people in your life when theyre not benefiting your existence, its just a waste of time an more importantly a waste of energyyou physically cant get any closer to someone then gettin inside them , no matter how nice that person is looks wise if that person doesnt give you anything mentally or even spiritually then its only right that you end up rejecting that person i dno if im being clear here

you physically cant get any closer to someone then gettin inside them , no matter how nice that person is looks wise if that person doesnt give you anything mentally or even spiritually then its only right that you end up rejecting that person
I think you just hit the nail on the head.The madness is that there's this one female, that Im kinda sweet on,but I havent even crushed, due to her bein younger than what I usually deal with.But personality wise this girl is jus on that level (mad intelligent, hilarious, etc, etc) where I actually wanna be around her.She showed me a few times that shes "on it" but my morals wont let me hit.Situation is fully f*cked :D

Is it just mebut everytime i bang a girl, they repulse me after a couple daysto the point I dont even want to see them/look at them
couldnt agree more and have felt like this for some time. Whether they're a 5 out of 10 or a 9 out of 10, I dnt wanna see them again after the jook.Ive started to think that its not even the sex Im interested in but more interested in the pursuit and the ego boost of getting the p*ssy, cos once I get it, I dont wanna know them again.Even girls that have been a really good wuk and are defo worth a rematchare being ignored when they call back and tbh its f*ckin doin my head in but I cant help it! :D
couldn't C/S this any stronger, its an actual repluse thing. Once a girl frees it up im gone im not interested in putting any effort into a rematch. Don't get me wronng if shes there at a appropiate time say out, both drunk then simples. As far as txting, phone calls arranging a link up i do not want.But what im describing above is when I fall into bad habits with chicks, I don't intentionally do this anymore because I know exactly what i'll do. Again what zeke+smaddy summerized on. Its about that chick whos got that mental attraction aswell as the physical.

C/S Heero Yuy

Good luck with this girl zeke. You could be onto a winner there.
Nah yano, not even a luck ting. Shes on it, but I just cant bring myself to hit cos of her age (shes is legal btw, NO R.Kells lol).Plus she leaving Pool to go Uni in a next city come September so....... :D

Guest TimeBomb

not really relevant but i have to vent bout this.played an english league game earlier (ice hockey), things were getting bit heated and i head-butted the goalie, idiot thing to do but was just a natural reaction when he came in my face. Anyway it just turned into some big brawl after that.I gotto wait for my disciplinary but chances are il be suspended for the rest of the season, so f*ckin pissed at myself.

not really relevant but i have to vent bout this.played an english league game earlier (ice hockey), things were getting bit heated and i head-butted the goalie, idiot thing to do but was just a natural reaction when he came in my face. Anyway it just turned into some big brawl after that.I gotto wait for my disciplinary but chances are il be suspended for the rest of the season, so f*ckin pissed at myself.
I thought fighting was OK in ice hockey!?

Lol, this girl is expecting me to 'upgrade' her. Seriously _____________________ >>> young fatherless women of this generation & _____________________ >>> Beyonce./There's something unstable & flawed about this girl that's keeping me attracted. Not even the 'chase', but some sort of imperfection.Her constant need for attention from me arouses me. Or maybe it's my ego being stroked.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Guest TimeBomb
I thought fighting was OK in ice hockey!?
fists only, no elbows, headbutts, etc etc

only big if u want a reference, or if someones gta sign ur timesheet/ur gna miss out on pay somehow
Not bothered bout reference or losing money. Just dont want any hard feelings. Is this possible lol@ Nola going uni soon hopefully so not 2 worried.
oh ok

The f*ck is this? I asked her if she's free, she said she thinks so and asked why. I said coz I'm in Birmingham that day so she should come down and see me. She said "Aaaaw hunny if i'm not busy i will travel to birmingham n if i am i won't be able to travel there."NO sh*t.The f*ck kinda response is that? You just said you think you're free, chatting sh*t now is not an option. I re-phews to drive to Liverpool. Flat out. This is the closest I'm getting. That f*ck*ng accent is killing me I swear.