Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Thing with last lord's story is that if it ha just been the face it wouldn't be a big deal but wiping it on people's clothes is so cuntish! She knew what she was doing!
trussbare girls got a rude awakening when they tried similar things to me at unisome welcome to the real world bitch sh*t

I paid my rent today and I just go downstairs after my marge's came in and see she's bought a f*ck*ng cappucino machineIt's about half a metre long, I'm in the mood to go downstairs and cause WW3 right now. No way she should be buying a cappucino machine even if it was a fiver, it's at the bottom of priorities when it comes to spending money.

Stood in a club.some gyal come's and stands in front of me, couldn't figure if she was carib or some off key mix, she just drops it like" You got a girlfriend?""Nah""you sure?""Yeah I'm sure, you got a man?""Nah, I'm looking for my friend""whats your name?""Maria"The accent was some next ting.convo goes on a bit and the vibes are goood. I draw for the phone, she's like I don't know my number off by heart. Spots her friend and says I'll be back in a minute.She disappeared into the crowd like a cold breath into the midnight air. f*ckIJNG SCREWING, too faded to pursue and not long after my boys were ready to leave.

Certain man can't chat to girls...it annoys meI don't now how its possible to alienate somebody you just met so quicklyin good news...they both wanted me...but one of them said that I'm hers when I was at the bar hahahaahrbut real talk...your like 21 why can't u chat to females properly

Stood in a club.some gyal come's and stands in front of me, couldn't figure if she was carib or some off key mix, she just drops it like" You got a girlfriend?""Nah""you sure?""Yeah I'm sure, you got a man?""Nah, I'm looking for my friend""whats your name?""Maria"The accent was some next ting.convo goes on a bit and the vibes are goood. I draw for the phone, she's like I don't know my number off by heart. Spots her friend and says I'll be back in a minute.She disappeared into the crowd like a cold breath into the midnight air. f*ckIJNG SCREWING, too faded to pursue and not long after my boys were ready to leave.
lmao she clocked your lack of game/swag

Switchin in to nagra 3 enit. I'm keeping a close eye on "the scene" and as soon as a next box comes out that can manage it i'll be all over that like a fly on dog sh*t. / Vent. Cant believe i thought chipped cable died with the analogue boxes and have been missing out all these years :@

Sometimes the girls that have lost their friends are easiest to draw. Other times they may just be making convo with you to make it look like they're not on their own.

you know what right now my ex is moving back into her old flat directly across the road from meright now i dont even carebut this is gonna f*ck with my headi can see right into her room from where im sitting nowLMAOOOOO
dem ones when your really not laughingdont worry mate chin up