Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

come back from my exam to find somebody ate my rasclart dinnerfirst time this has ever happened to me.for f*ck sake. when i catch whoever did this there will be hell to payi am so f*ck*ng hungry as well, its surreal. kitchen meeting at 9, heads will roll
MAD. TING.(Also that dream story is a mad ting)

We are men.If you stay on point, getting older >>> ______________________________________Women however, boy...
Same thing can be said for women though...look after yourself and your good.
Not the same thing IMO. Men naturally get more desirable with age. Stock rises.With women, yes, with maintenance, you can remain desirable, but very rarely do women get more desirable as they get older. You lot peak in your 20's.

Guest M12 Part 2
We are men.If you stay on point, getting older >>> ______________________________________Women however, boy...
Not the same thing IMO. Men naturally get more desirable with age. Stock rises.With women, yes, with maintenance, you can remain desirable, but very rarely do women get more desirable as they get older. You lot peak in your 20's.
This is a whole different topic tbh but its true in a wayAll that happens though is more women get baggage (kids) and lots of women who are currently in education or just sponging off their parents end up in dead end jobs or have to stand on their own two feet. They realise they aint got as much going for them as they first thought and lower their standards. If your a male all you have to do is get a reasonable amount of gwap and be able to provide (house, car regular income) and you'll draw the girls who used to walk past you to try draw and the ballers from VIP

if u dnt do something positive productive everyday u will wake up at one day in ur 30's and think f*ck.i wasted life.
I've been thinking about this lately*falls into a state of depression*I've been on a downer all day today because I've actually been trying to do sh*t and it's just not happening

cant be assed to find the dream threadlast night was having one deep convo about religion, morals, heaven and hell, certain religious man were getting on my case about sh*t.went sleep and had the best dream Ive ever had i mean it was like i was in heaven...... proper feel good sh*t almost like all my happiest moment in life were no match to the constant happiness i was feeling in that dream....then had a nap this afternoon had the most f*cked up dream....sh*t felt so real nothing was going right for me total opposite of last nights dream but in a similar place.feels like i just got shown what i could have in the after life, but what i will get.....need to stop sinning but ive already booked a a drunken holiday for Ramadan timeoh well...looks like im going to have to do my time
thats eye openinggradual improvements akhi

didnt even think black people got hayfever until i went uni. Thought it was one of them obroni tings
lolI stopped getting hayfever when i hit GH and when i am in ColchesterMust be something in the air in the city...
there is something to this apparently.
Always wondered isn't pollen supposed to effect hayfever?So when I go London to Jamaica for the summer why do I get no hayfever when in london I'm often dying when London is all gray'd off and Jamaica has plants all over the place.It must be pollution.

Ahhhh i guess ive got 7 more years then its all over for me. :/Jokes aside i do see what your saying.

Told a chick she can be the wife. I'm f*ck*ng regretting it. We had "the conversation". And tbh she's the only chick I've f*cked since leaving uni that doesn't make me wanna punch her. BUT I don't want a f*ck*ng relationship and I'm feeling trapped already. I haven't had one in 5 years and I realised today that I am fully afraid of committment. Like the idea of it freaks me the f*ck out and right now I am freaking the f*ck out. That and the fact that I know I cannot marry this girl so wtf am I doing. She's very emotional and said that while we were having the conversation she was holding back tears coz I was clearly reluctant. She told me that if I was reluctant then we shouldn't do it but the other option was leaving then and never seeing her again. But tbh I wanna phone her now and say I can't do it.I f*ck*ng hate relationships. Women are cunts man.

mike ill message u/ABB if u really arent feeling the situation then i would defo tell her sooner rather than later, she will think you are a c*nt but nowhere near on the same scale as if you let it continue, plus its not really fair on yourself if its already making you unhappy

Speaking of relationships, I think they are a joke ting. Im 22 right now, haven't had a "wifey" since I was 18- which I took serious at the time but now that I look back, lol.The way gash think, the tings I have seen, or heard - I don't think I could wifey a London ting again lool. They are corrrrrrrrupt. Over corrupt.You never know tommorow, but the way Im feeling, I reckon links are def gonna be the way foward for me for a long time.

• Downvote 1