Shearer to take over at Newcastle

MrJibbles

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newcastle r a jokenecksta ur pissedlmao at newcastle taking the preimer league for a hollywood fairy tail moviebet Newcastle fans think that they will survive the drop on the last day of the season with an Alan Shearer penalty (comes out of retirement)

they will stay up i reckonthey could easily get something off chelsathen they got stoke away, that's winnable and if thye do they will most likely over take stokthey also have pompey home, boro home and fulham home to comeif they can beat stoke, pompey and boro they will stay up imo

lmao at newcastle taking the preimer league for a hollywood fairytale moviebet Newcastle fans think that they will survive the drop on the last day of the season with an Alan Shearer penalty (comes out of retirement)
LMAO so true, my thoughts exactly.With the Newcastle fans logic, Berkamp should take over Arsenal and we should win all our remaining games and lift the FA/Champions League.

i don't want newcastle to go downIt's not there fault there chairman is a prick... just like ours.They have passionate fans and i commend them for going through all this sh*t.Hopefully shearer can inject some morale back in the team.Feel it for kinnear though.. sounds like hes on his death bed.
:huh::lol::confused::rolleyes::mellow: You chairman lets you spend bags off money every year to fail to meet expectations, then he pays out compensation packages every financial quarter (exaggeration), we all know what Tottehnam are so I wont even waste pixels going there.Mike Ashley cleared the clubs debts out of his pocket and gave a suitable amount to buy players it's his money ffs nobody wanted Newcastle, they were going to do a Leeds and just burn in football hell with the rest of the ITV sport panel. He knew he couldn't make them EURO challenges in one season and in effect was thinking longer term.Then clowns like Keegan get the thought into the fans head that they should be some sort of "big team", if it was up to him Newcastle would be in massive debt with a bunch of foriegn players whos only known english word is "money" all just wanting to leapfrog into the top four of the league.Newcastle fans are clueless as some of u man should be join me as...Bobby Robson gets sacked by Freddy Shepherd and Ashley gets called a sh*t chairman.

i don't want newcastle to go downIt's not there fault there chairman is a prick... just like ours.They have passionate fans and i commend them for going through all this sh*t.Hopefully shearer can inject some morale back in the team.Feel it for kinnear though.. sounds like hes on his death bed.
:huh::lol::confused::rolleyes::mellow: You chairman lets you spend bags off money every year to fail to meet expectations, then he pays out compensation packages every financial quarter (exaggeration), we all know what Tottehnam are so I wont even waste pixels going there.Mike Ashley cleared the clubs debts out of his pocket and gave a suitable amount to buy players it's his money ffs nobody wanted Newcastle, they were going to do a Leeds and just burn in football hell with the rest of the ITV sport panel. He knew he couldn't make them EURO challenges in one season and in effect was thinking longer term.Then clowns like Keegan get the thought into the fans head that they should be some sort of "big team", if it was up to him Newcastle would be in massive debt with a bunch of foriegn players whos only known english word is "money" all just wanting to leapfrog into the top four of the league.Newcastle fans are clueless as some of u man should be join me as...Bobby Robson gets sacked by Freddy Shepherd and Ashley gets called a sh*t chairman.
This post was constructed like you were knowledgeable, I got to here and realised it might not be the case.If I remember rightly one of the main reasons that Keegan left was that he wanted to sign proven premiership players whilst the board wanted to sign foreign players who had been reccomended by the continental scouting staff.

This post was constructed like you were knowledgeable, I got to here and realised it might not be the case.If I remember rightly one of the main reasons that Keegan left was that he wanted to sign proven premiership players whilst the board wanted to sign foreign players who had been reccomended by the continental scouting staff.
Whoopsidaisy.It was that former English player weren't it?Got confuzzled with the time that either Geremi or N'Zogbia was captain even though they couldn't speak English.Well I'm clueless snuffin.