Ashman's Dread looooooooooooool

Uncle Larry

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRAV THIS IS POWER MUSICASHMAN HAS SWAYED ME REAL TALKI WILL COP THE ALBUMASHMAN SHOULD FEATURE ON ESKIMO DANCE STILLSFGE\SGVSDZFHBZSDFHHDHZBFHE CALLED HER CLIT A PENISSHE CANT SUCKDBNXBGF NFGNDGXDBNDFZGMNNBFNZDSNFDNBFZASBCSDNLIVDVADBVGZDFSHNSRHBNSDZBGBSESHUTUPDE\F\SEVDVDDSHUTUPSHUTUPKCDSVDVSBBSFVSVDVASHMAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Wow at the thread. ---Lol @ Ashman. Still, with the right strategic planning & execution he could do good off the back of his split with ceazy tbh. The best tracks are usually those spawned from ones real experiences.---Certain mans DEFO need to swing it out irl & settle all this loose testosterone flying about.If you think I need to name names then your involved (includes backers) or haven't read the thread properly or your NOT involved.

Wow!! Internet has like Z list celebz its like all those years of being online and using forums and "beefing online" got you Zfamous!Funny hearing those names like Ant V, Ash N Ceazy sh*t that stuff is back in the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stuff!! But none the less regardless what going on with Mr and Mrs its the kids that matter! And very true no point parents staying together if they aint happy together cause that done create a happy home for kids to grow up!Goooood luck either way!

Guest WAVESURFER
If you think I need to name names then your involved (includes backers) or your NOT involved.
SEEN.I think Hatton will either lose or draw to Pacquiao. Unless he beats him.
:lol: C/S that Goddaz post being nonsense.

Guest TimeBomb
Do you know what's worse?Imagine kids being with their mother, watching her wave bye to daddy whilst he goes to university to better the family and then when i am gone, different men are coming in the house.f*ck that.
:huh: More to the story?Mandem running a train on Cleazy innit?
thats terrible, in certain countries she would of received several lashes and perhaps even a stoning.

Do you know what's worse?Imagine kids being with their mother, watching her wave bye to daddy whilst he goes to university to better the family and then when i am gone, different men are coming in the house.f*ck that.
:huh: More to the story?Mandem running a train on Cleazy innit?
thats terrible, in certain countries she would of received several lashes and perhaps even a stoning.
Dont know about you but Adultery in my country = Instant Death

Yeah... we live i England where most women are brought up wanting to be single mothers and whores.I got a lot of respect for foreign countries still.No morals here but shop lifting, binge drinking and getting preggers at 14.
dead @ aspirations of living on benefits @ the age of 14.

Your the better person.She is just a stupid slag who never deserved your love, you shouldn't lower yourself no further into getting "revenge" she has lost out on a decent life, she will regret all of this, you wont, so just hold your head high and walk away.
p.sI would f*ck you hard bareback but I caught some STDs of a certain someone.If you want the rubber, holla.

I am a father first... had my kids all day and what a day we had. Now is night time. My time.and you know what..not so long ago.. she was the greatest woman in my eyes.. Until I found out what she done.Now.. she didn't consider the embarrassment for me or my feelings and the pain I would suffer..Give me one good reason why I should consider her?

I am a father first... had my kids all day and what a day we had. Now is night time. My time.
well like i said you was saying she was the best thing since brokeback mountain the other daynow ya slewing her saying she is a hoe and basically making all of what you said about her VOIDall of what ya saying now could be void when you go back (if you do) cos its clear you aint certain what you wanna do as all of this is based on emotion.i mean DISS TRACKS?ya entertainment for the forum has gone a bit too far as nothing seems to be sacred with you