Ashman's Dread looooooooooooool

Uncle Larry

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2
i know your pissed but imagine you heard your dad doin a tune like this about ur mumfink of the children
Do you know what's worse?Imagine kids being with their mother, watching her wave bye to daddy whilst he goes to university to better the family and then when i am gone, different men are coming in the house.f*ck that.
that is fully f*cked but your tune dont stop that...just sayin fam thats the mother of your childcant be talkin about her havin a penis and all that

im not quite sure wot ur reply meant but if u want me to ring them for u and pass on ur details jus let me know.
I would do it, just so the world can see..but you know what?she ain't worth it anymore.Can't be asked.I got a lot of sex to make up for with other women.
the world needs to see. wot if some next guy makes the same mistake. etc
Did shystie warn me?f*ck the next man.
The whole forum warned you bro.

Did shystie warn me?f*ck the next man.
The whole forum warned you bro.
This is what im tryna sayMan decides to do his own ting, makes a catalogue of errors which amount to gross misconductThen wants to come back on some amnesia sh*t like man never told him nuttinTBH I just feel sorry for the kidsdisclaimer:- really and truely i dont give a sh*t about the kids it just sounded like the right time to say suttin like dat

:/does anyone else know wot this guy is doing?
This is your way of trying to be smart by acting dumb and dunce???I can't imagine this dude draw gurls, namely they'll probably laugh when they realise that a midget is moving to them then tell you to f*ck off.Run along stumpy legs!!!