Ashman's Dread looooooooooooool

Uncle Larry

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel that REAL beef after a face to face meet with p brisco and cm punk would be very quick and very embarrassin for ONE person and one person alone.
:lol: Dem ones.
its becoming clear to me cos im a man thats had net beef with both of them and i know what to expect from both of them and if they BOTH get to swingin i know how this will end.i aint even saying who it is who would get dealt with cos anybody thats somebody already knows tbh.so do they and thats the joke of it BOTH of them KNOWS who is serious and who is not.

i feel that REAL beef after a face to face meet with p brisco and cm punk would be very quick and very embarrassin for ONE person and one person alone.
I would quote and agree but I know neither of them.Anyway, these days the gun is an equalizer of situations.

its becoming clear to me cos im a man thats had net beef with both of them and i know what to expect from both of them and if they BOTH get to swingin i know how this will end.
Sorry but :lol: Going by how certain man type you can tell who can come on top in swingers? So the greazier someone types are they more or less likely to backup their talk?

I would quote and agree but I know neither of them.Anyway, these days the gun is an equalizer of situations.
tbh me saying this has changed the space time continium and possibly changed the future cos now certain man who aint usually serious are gonna get serious just cos of this topic and all of a sudden be on the beef ting FOR REAL.basically what i said before is void now

its becoming clear to me cos im a man thats had net beef with both of them and i know what to expect from both of them and if they BOTH get to swingin i know how this will end.
Sorry but :lol: Going by how certain man type you can tell who can come on top in swingers? So the greazier someone types are they more or less likely to backup their talk?
That's been the way of vip2 for quite some time.

certain man that have been parred their whole online life have a reason to carry feelins and proove to the world that they deserve to roll with fudge and dan diggers therefore WILL be on this ting even if they wanna get wicked for just one day of their 24 years of life.even pussyholes can do this ting these days in the hope of going down in vip history.truss the day a REAL beef kicks off its gonna be the biggest pussyhole that does the most outlandish road side move against a vip member and for a few minutes he will feel like a god.only to be called a pussyhole again for doing it in the first place or overreacting

Guest Lemons
certain man that have been parred their whole online life have a reason to carry feelins and proove to the world that they deserve to roll with fudge and dan diggers therefore WILL be on this ting even if they wanna get wicked for just one day of their 24 years of life.even pussyholes can do this ting these days
True stories, my time soon come.

certain man that have been parred their whole online life have a reason to carry feelins and proove to the world that they deserve to roll with fudge and dan diggers therefore WILL be on this ting even if they wanna get wicked for just one day of their 24 years of life.even pussyholes can do this ting these days
lmao

Guest Wu-Tang
lmao
:lol: :lol: :lol:

certain man that have been parred their whole online life have a reason to carry feelins and proove to the world that they deserve to roll with fudge and dan diggers therefore WILL be on this ting even if they wanna get wicked for just one day of their 24 years of life.even pussyholes can do this ting these days in the hope of going down in vip history.truss the day a REAL beef kicks off its gonna be the biggest pussyhole that does the most outlandish road side move against a vip member and for a few minutes he will feel like a god.only to be called a pussyhole again for doing it in the first place or overreacting
:lol::lol: I can just visualise them school scenarios when the "eediot"of the class/school gets backbone for all of 5 seconds and tries to wile out but gets seckled lol.

:lol::lol: I can just visualise them school scenarios when the "eediot"of the class/school gets backbone for all of 5 seconds and tries to wile out but gets seckled lol.
seen it a few times in school stillthey were usually successful though and ended up being historic events of school yard bully hierachy overthrownment.changed the whole food chain of the school and the same week of the event was chaosall of a sudden the pussywholes was brave enough to steal sausage rolls from the tuck shop and run up their gums to certain teachers and even rob certain man and the main bully was quiet and on report and his followers were divided and making new friends etc leaving the number one spot open for grabs BARE FIGHTS occurred cos everyone wanted that spot and i mean EVERYONEwas nutsi wont even lie i took this opportunity to f*ck UP one yute that was tormenting me for my 1st 2 years of secondary school every punch was special too me and the word rippled thru the schools that i done his dance.

faceoff is just breddin brisco coz hes shook of him

seen it a few times in school stillthey were usually successful though and ended up being historic events of school yard bully hierachy overthrownment.changed the whole food chain of the school and the same week of the event was caosall of a sudden the pussywholes was brave enough to steal sausage rolls from the tuck shop and run up their gums to certain teachers and even rob certain man and the main bully was quiet and on report and his followers were divided and making new friends etc leaving the number one spot open for grabs BARE FIGHTS occurred cos everyone wanted that spot and i mean EVERYONEwas nuts
so so so true