Ashman's Dread looooooooooooool

Uncle Larry

Yeah... we live i England where most women are brought up wanting to be single mothers and whores.I got a lot of respect for foreign countries still.No morals here but shop lifting, binge drinking and getting preggers at 14.
I hear you brother.I feel kinder pissed I live here tbh, wish I could pack up and move somewhere where the women are not fed it's ok to be hoes.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel sympathy for you ash but you need to low it only a week ago you was going on like this said woman was miles better than any other women us man have ever had now ya sittin on the same bench with the mandem callin her all manor of names.just move on and be a father simple
Yeah she sounds like a real catch. Ashman was in denial from day 1.

I am a father first... had my kids all day and what a day we had. Now is night time. My time.
well like i said you was saying she was the best thing since brokeback mountain the other daynow ya slewing her saying she is a hoe and basically making all of what you said about her VOIDall of what ya saying now could be void when you go back (if you do) cos its clear you aint certain what you wanna do as all of this is based on emotion.i mean DISS TRACKS?ya entertainment for the forum has gone a bit too far as nothing seems to be sacred with you
Did I make this topic?Trust me, only one aiming to come on here to entertain is you.Now, you said your piece, leave it there.

I am a father first... had my kids all day and what a day we had. Now is night time. My time.and you know what..not so long ago.. she was the greatest woman in my eyes.. Until I found out what she done.Now.. she didn't consider the embarrassment for me or my feelings and the pain I would suffer..Give me one good reason why I should consider her?
Aint no-one telling you to consider her.In fact if I recall right they warned you about her in the first fn place ya mug.A simple look at Ceazys' postings on RWD showed she wasnt what one would call "mentally stable".

I am a father first... had my kids all day and what a day we had. Now is night time. My time.and you know what..not so long ago.. she was the greatest woman in my eyes.. Until I found out what she done.Now.. she didn't consider the embarrassment for me or my feelings and the pain I would suffer..Give me one good reason why I should consider her?
Aint no-one telling you to consider her.In fact if I recall right they warned you about her in the first fn place ya mug.A simple look at Ceazys' postings on RWD showed she wasnt what one would call "mentally stable".
Nice one..This will prove to be nice evidence.

now he trying that reversal sh*t like WE are in HIS business.its nuts man the way this guy imagines we are on his nut sack is nuts mans lost his wife and taken a worse L than silver the lyrical and he thinks WE are the enemy.about "LEAVE IT THERE" if this topic was about someone SERIOUS and it was a bit too much the recipient could contact the mods to lock and delete the topic but its ASHMAN meaning its not serious.

now he trying that reversal sh*t like WE are in HIS business.its nuts man the way this guy imagines we are on his nut sack is nuts mans lost his wife and taken a worse L than silver the lyrical and he thinks WE are the enemy.about "LEAVE IT THERE" if this topic was about someone SERIOUS and it was a bit too much the recipient could contact the mods to lock and delete the topic but its ASHMAN meaning its not serious.
Ashmans just the vip2 version of Truman show, you tune in too see his life get good,to worse and now bad times. Making songs :confused: this guy thinks hes usher, wheres the videos fam cut to the chase im still baffed about how he f*cked Ceazy and had a yute with her, He must get some props :unsure::lol: I know shes looking at him like 2dc8fo1.gifA vip2 user sucked in to the ashman show and spat back out with a kid, bad times.

Wow!! Internet has like Z list celebz its like all those years of being online and using forums and "beefing online" got you Zfamous!
:/ im sure he will be thrilled with that status

It's not about considering her.It's about preserving whatever dignity you might have left and just disappearing off the radar/not making diss tracks on myspace.It always reflects badly on someone if they come out of a relationship cussing their ex down to the ground and going on differently about it.None of us have heard or seen Ceazy say anything, so as far as I'm concerned this is more forum fraff and not verifiable.But until she does, you're appearing more immature than she is right now. Life your life. She's living hers evidently. Anything else you do like this is just damaging any chance you have of raising your kids.

ashman is one of them users that makes every user feel happy about their own life tbhbare times i read his topics and just go to sleep COMPLETELY happy with my life even if i got a parking ticket.
Exactly.Lifes hard but at least I aint Ashman.
:lol: :lol: 'llow being an example to the rest of how to do it wrong.