Just got released from the cells at 1

The Somalian

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the way i read the story isyou were walking then a police man touched your shoulder? surely he would have said 'excuse me' or whatever before touching you. he wouldnt literally run up behind you in silence. did u have headphones in or something?so u turn around and swing for him? a f*ck*ng policeman? at that time, you should have just said, sorry for swinging for you i thought u were someone elsethen none of this would have a probably happenedbut NO. you're BLACK, you swung for a fed and then called him a c*nt!now u wanna moan that they arrested you. seriously, so many men wouldnt be f*ck*ng jail if they just controlled their anger and counted to 10 before making these rash decisions. what did u think was gonna happen when u called him a c*nt? people are so f*ck*ng dumbthen u were being annoying in jail to top it off. get over it mate. live and learn
no someone ran up behind me push my head against the wall were i grabbed them swung them around where I saaw it was a police officer swung dont me punch it means holding someoneand yes I had my headphones in Like I said youngers can back my case they told my family when feds searched them they was looking 4 someone in a white hood Im wearing all black!!Gemma go suck out tbh
so u r trying to tell me the met aint racist what reasondid they stop me and arrest me for other than being black?I wear very loud clothes and I had my headphones on common sense would tell ne 1 that I am not that guy they r looking forbut no they see a black man and want to take the piss out of him
?

so u r trying to tell me the met aint racist what reasondid they stop me and arrest me for other than being black?I wear very loud clothes and I had my headphones on common sense would tell ne 1 that I am not that guy they r looking forbut no they see a black man and want to take the piss out of him
:lol::lol::lol: Case closed.But it's all power. Give someone power they will abuse it.