POY & YPOY

Davicious X

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

He broke the personal goal keeping record, of 10 matches and 1025 minutes, with his 11 match 1032 minutesHe then extended the record to 12 games and 1212 minutesHe then extended it to 13 games and 1302 minutes breaking the single-season world club record of 1289 minutesHis current record is 1311 minutes without conceeding a goal.Of course he deserves to be incontention------Obviously our defense played a big part but we both know good goal keeping isnt just about saving shots don't we?I would not give him player of the year, but its obviously why he was included no?

2 be honest somebody has already pointed out how the shortlist comes aboutThe premier league players all fill out a form with their team of the season on it the 6 players who come up the most in the different lists are shortlistedso can everyone stop talking about the list being biasedif you've got a problem with it have a word with your players the next time you go to see your team play the young player list is devised in the same way the lists are based on performances from The later part of last season and the first half of this. The winners of this should be Vidic and Ireland without a doubtbefore anyone jumps down my throat was gerrad as good as Vidic in 2nd half of last season and i'd say the 1st part of this they were about even Ireland has been excellent for a while now and desrves the award essay over please understand what i've said and stop this bullshit about biased coz it makes no sense