Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

POY & YPOY

PFA Players' Player of the Year contenders:Rio Ferdinand - Manchester UnitedSteven Gerrard - LiverpoolRyan Giggs - Manchester UnitedCristiano Ronaldo - Manchester UnitedEdwin van der Sar - Manchester UnitedNemanja Vidic - Manchester UnitedPFA Young Player of the Year contenders:Gabriel Agbonlahor - Aston VillaJonny Evans - Manchester UnitedStephen Ireland - Manchester CityAaron Lennon - Tottenham HotspurRafael - Manchester UnitedAshley Young - Aston Villa

The player of the year nominations are absolutely laughable.Gerrard and Ireland though.

How many games has Rafael played?
I'd be suprised if Rafael, Giggs and Evans have 25 league starts between then.Apparently Giggs has completed 7 matches and Rafael 6 :rofl:

Ireland HAS to win the Young Player.As for the main award, just lol.Its been tarnished for years now. And the nominees this year confound that fact.

from when they aint no arsenal players on the shortlist u know this years is fixedshortlist is beyond a joke for player of the year

from when they aint no arsenal players on the shortlist u know this years is fixedshortlist is beyond a joke for player of the year
:confused: Which Arsenal player please?

Ireland or LennonThe other 1 is air
Think Ireland probably deserves it more though.That other list is shocking!Giggs?!

Almunia Robin Van PersieNasriswear giggs is up there just coz of that one west ham match

im joking obviously my team has not done to good this year but that is because of injurys next year it will be a clean sweepIreland/young and the drug taking ferdinand get my vote (4got a drugs test yeah right)