Tanna (Of 031 U.K Bloods) Revokes Dipset's Pass To London

Wale

big move for hazewhat happen to giggs linking up with US guys, man said on channle he linked up with cte guys and lil scrappy.
Giggs really needs to link up wit some US talent
Probably hasnt got the networkers. What I do know is that by September if he aint exhausted the BET thing by then, it will have been for nothing.But hey Tanna saying "Giggs doing big things, Tanna doing CRAZY things!" should be enough motivation for him...

big move for hazewhat happen to giggs linking up with US guys, man said on channle he linked up with cte guys and lil scrappy.
Probably hasnt got the networkers.
Didn't he do a tune with Joell Ortiz?

Eurogang Vol. 2 fairly soon, say May, I just need to finish up some bits & they need to finish up a couple of small bits.
cool cool.. off topic but where can man buy that old sas/eurogang cd that had 'doin fine' on it.. it had the white police line up cover..found the case the other day but there was no cd in it, pissed lol..

where has bigz been??villan/uncle murda would be big
Bigz is about, but he kinda hit the ceiling off Channel U videos and after How We Do refused to spend the extra g's on videos to go on MTV only to hear there bullshit excuses and refusals to even play on the late night homegrown programme, which seems to have now disappeared... Anyway he's improved, he's making real music, no hype but he has a straight radio 1 single, well radio 1 if radio 1 was playing fair & Bigz had the momentum to take himself there... So his challenge is to get all his music to that level, then get a good situation and go.

Probably hasnt got the networkers.
Didn't he do a tune with Joell Ortiz?
Yeah true, but then so did Sincere.

Guest Flat Ericó
what da f*ck is this bollocksrap is so just f*ck*ng dead atm, cant remember the last time I heard someone drop some quotable sh*t
Only quotable post in this whole ting
LOL @ PROPHET.GUY GET'S KICKS WHEN HE SAYS SOMETHING AND IT HAPPENS.ALL BRINGING UP POSTS FROM 10 YEARS AGO."I REMEMBER WHEN I SAID REH TEH TEH ON RWDFORUM.COMI CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME JAMAICA COLLIE BUDDZ KINGSTON MAVADO DREAD"
Only lolable post in this whole ting/ + the toasty post lolol

Guest PROFIT2
what frenc montana is moroccan? rah thought he was latin.That was some lost moroccan in that video tho.
thats why he's signed to KonvictAkon was feelin the african connection

Lol @ "Ay y'all niggas talking prupah inglish"Lol @ "I just cleaned my moms house for $50"Lol @ him boxing man into the poolLol @ "For them niggas who dont know what the UK is" "That's London and them shits" "Out of the country"Why the f*ck the video jump like that? Mad annoying. Its gonna be mad sticky for Lil Wayne when he reaches here. Thank God the first show sold out real quick. I'm hoping that means its white washed and we get a full length show. Jeezy will be bless

Guest PROFIT2

didnt even clock that video at firstglad that guy pointed out the fact that tanna didnt know who started the bloods thoi baffd tho why are these ANY byrd gang goons tryin to stick up for juelz?surely we should be seeing a skull gang response i know they all dips but it just looks like idiots tryin to get some attention