FAO Black women

ReZiW

alie Jwhat isit wen we are all sitting down munching cornmeal trying to get that bigger bottomwhat/WHO is it reeeeally forits rarely a case of 'let me do this so childbirth might be a little easier on me'more like 'so dem applebottoms can fit like new skin, oh yehhh bubble butt'hmmm
up a pic of u in applebottoms plz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes im interested in some readsalways up for some knew-ledgeits like the term niggawe can turn around and try and justify the acts by saying, we are in control and therefore we have turned it around so it somehow empowers usbut it dosent take a genius to shake an arseand it goes into what sells, as a consumer society where do we draw the line and say we arnt going to buy into this culture any more, the sad reality is that we are so desinsitized to the whole process of degradtion that its far more easier to immitate the production and try and eat off of it than tear it down and attempt to restore dignity to something we have never known, because we have never enquired

Saartjie was exhibited around Britain, being forced to entertain people by gyrating her nude buttocks and showing to Europeans what were thought of as highly unusual bodily features. Due to her steatopygia, she had large buttocks;
LOL. Black chicks now do this for fun. SMH, Been saying it from day Black Culture = Considered the biggest form of entertainment in the world. (Take that as you please)

Hook line and stinker.TBHIMOThese black-minded philosophies just expose how insecure black people are and how we all consider ourselves second(subconsciously) to white people.FFSReverse the colours in this topic and think...I'm tired of hearing this sh*t.Unless you man want to start your own country wallow in the mess we all created.

alie Jwhat isit wen we are all sitting down munching cornmeal trying to get that bigger bottomwhat/WHO is it reeeeally forits rarely a case of 'let me do this so childbirth might be a little easier on me'more like 'so dem applebottoms can fit like new skin, oh yehhh bubble butt'hmmm
Lol....your so right. But you can say we are not the only ones affected by image...white women want big breast and slim bodies.

The last essay I wrote was on the representation of the black female body in the media, and I ended up looking at the differences between sarah baartman, josephine baker, beyonce and video hoes.(I hope I got a good mark)
Lemme read!!
On that note, lemme have a read of your dissertation manHow did you end up concluding?(No topic hijack-o)

allow wallowing, party dont stop till the casket drops,i dont rate the defeatist mentality also it dosent show an insecuirty 2 white people it shows how differnces are shaped into inequalitiesthis, plus the broad acceptance of it all, on a day to day level, shows the weakness of the individual not the race

The last essay I wrote was on the representation of the black female body in the media, and I ended up looking at the differences between sarah baartman, josephine baker, beyonce and video hoes.(I hope I got a good mark)
Lemme read!!
On that note, lemme have a read of your dissertation manHow did you end up concluding?(No topic hijack-o)
Ha, concluded that America is still a nation divided on race. Would loved to have much more of a word count and what not, because i found myself cramming so much of it in which pissed me off. And couldn't elaborate on arguments etc. Hmm will up it and send it or something. P.S, its no masterpiece.

I know abit about Josephine Baker, didn't know she went topless n that thou.the nigga argument will never die, personally nigga n nigger is 2 different tings. I don't know what more to say about that, its just the way the cookie crumbled
I didn't know she went topless either until my lecturer showed us.And that nigga/nigger argument is so tired. to me they sound the same and mean the same thing.I'll pm it to those who want to read it (I'm a sh*t writer).Superstition-it didn't end well but I still have my finger crossed.

Lemme read!!
Ha, concluded that America is still a nation divided on race. Would loved to have much more of a word count and what not, because i found myself cramming so much of it in which pissed me off. And couldn't elaborate on arguments etc. Hmm will up it and send it or something. P.S, its no masterpiece.
lol how did you know?

Lemme read!!
lol how did you know?
I'm Baffled lol.Yeah PM, i would like to read. Superstition, check PMs for my dissertation.

allow wallowing, party dont stop till the casket drops,i dont rate the defeatist mentality also it dosent show an insecuirty 2 white people it shows how differnces are shaped into inequalitiesthis, plus the broad acceptance of it all, on a day to day level, shows the weakness of the individual not the race
Allow calling me defeated.I just don't care, not because I'm a "it's not my problem" kind of guy, but rather I refuse to be defined by another persons actions,. I'll do the talking others can sit and listen and make their own opinions.Black people were different but we exposed ourselves to being treated inequal.It's like black people are that kid in school who got bullied and made fun of back in the day and now comes back to college to meet those same people but acting like a big boy, but everyone doesn't care they older and mature.The world has moved on but the kid hasn't, obviously the kid was the one who suffered but the environment has changed.I'm just spewing filth what is the argument at hand?And I'll come with a good answer..

Guest Esquilax
Allow calling me defeated.I just don't care, not because I'm a "it's not my problem" kind of guy, but rather I refuse to be defined by another persons actions,. I'll do the talking others can sit and listen and make their own opinions.Black people were different but we exposed ourselves to being treated inequal.It's like black people are that kid in school who got bullied and made fun of back in the day and now comes back to college to meet those same people but acting like a big boy, but everyone doesn't care they older and mature.The world has moved on but the kid hasn't, obviously the kid was the one who suffered but the environment has changed.I'm just spewing filth what is the argument at hand?And I'll come with a good answer..
c/s

lol @ no one clocking how u came tru and got air. then try come back on a controversial tip so ppl took notice of youwotta wanker

lol @ no one clocking how u came tru and got air. then try come back on a controversial tip so ppl took notice of youwotta wanker
I don't get you tbh.Yeh I made a dumb post but just because I like to be dumb every now and then it helps me forget certain things that are going on.But my opinion is there.

Allow calling me defeated.I just don't care, not because I'm a "it's not my problem" kind of guy, but rather I refuse to be defined by another persons actions,. I'll do the talking others can sit and listen and make their own opinions.Black people were different but we exposed ourselves to being treated inequal.It's like black people are that kid in school who got bullied and made fun of back in the day and now comes back to college to meet those same people but acting like a big boy, but everyone doesn't care they older and mature.The world has moved on but the kid hasn't, obviously the kid was the one who suffered but the environment has changed.
Do you actually believe this?