People with bad eyesight

Rippy

Every year you have an eyetest, what is generally the average/normal amount your prescription goes up by? 0.2? 0.5? More?Asking due to the shocking jump of mine in the space of 5/6 months; Don't want this to become an issue...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine jumped from 1.5 to 2.76 on my last testthe optician said they tend to regulate and stop changing around when your 35 as long as your actual eyes condition is healthy i was told not to worry to much about the change in strengths.

Let's say it's very bad, think it's around -7.5 (I have to check), no my lenses are not milk bottles, I have very thin lenses for my glasses, which sot a bomb but are worth it.I go every year and am very happy with wearing glasses, the piss taking is beyond boring and dull.Sorry to add this but one thing that jars me is when people wear glasses when they don't need to.

how can anyone be too scaed to go optician? what the f*ck yo think they are gona do to you? eyes are something you shouldnt f*ck around withget that sh*t sortedi have yearly eye tests and wear contacts its no biggie and its amazing what a differenc the correct glasses/lenses will do for you,dont take your eyesight for granted cos unless you correct that sh*t they will only get worse

mine jumped from 1.5 to 2.76 on my last testthe optician said they tend to regulate and stop changing around when your 35 as long as your actual eyes condition is healthy i was told not to worry to much about the change in strengths.
3 people were taken aback by my jump and it was pretty much the same. 2.25 to 3.55.Must be the short period of time it happened in ...

Guest Lisa Turtle
Im the kind of person that will put it off until theres a serious problem.
SMH.I wish I wore glasses.
Carl_Froch_593084.jpg
LolSeriously. When I was younger I had very mild short sightedness, its corrected itself and I now have perfect vision, but I liked wearing glasses.

lol at my eye lid being slit open and having bleach chucked in the same eye when i was a yewt but still having perfect vision. *no my parents did not do this LOL*
bleach fam?didn't that sh*t come like torture lol?
sure didstill remember the day now... was a water fight in my garden with the neighbours and one of the neighbours used a "EMPTY" bleach bottle to fill up with water... ..... SAFE. That was me f*ckED...couldnt see sh*t... tried to run into my house and run into the garden door....mumsy tried to wash my eyes out had to go hospital and sh*t... lucky i wasnt blinded for life still.