Things you see in the ends!!!!!

The Somalian

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i once saw a man cut his wrists... not fully but was slashing them with something sharp bit by bit.. pple were just walking past.northwest london. so i used the phone booth nearby and called the ambulance and told them what was happening.woman over the phone asks if i can go over and speak to him :clueless: i waited till the police came and left...

if you ever been to Kingston you must have seen mosesn5063033482203607725.jpgw604.pngn5750420876892769949.jpgw604.pngin my area there is some guy called 'exercise man', some indian guy who walks round with shopping bags lifting them up and down and he's about 80 something, he also likes to piss himself and steal peoples washing off there lines
dfsgdhrshshsrhehh\hrehw OHH sh*t THIS NIGGA U NO HE GOT A FLAT OR HOUSE IN NEW MALDEN INIT WHO SEEN HIM WHEN HE DRESSES UP AS A BLOOD?
loooooool oh sh*t..whos seen that other black guy round kingston, he wears some big up yellow jacket and carries a big black sack, which probly holds all of his belongings..see him around the high street and fairfield park.. :ghost: he sum scary lookin mofo tho, kinda look like dis:you_gonna_get_raped.jpg