Beyonce - Ego Video

pyrouk

How can you not of thought she was hot before this album?flippin Naughty Girl video, Check Up On It video, Beautiful Liar videoshe's been hot for timeIs Hov still hittin that?
i cant even explain it you know, i just didnt want to believe the hype, i always knew she was serious from the video with wyclef, but now she's doing it differently, the way she moves her body is crazy..............yeah man they married

Guest Safe_Haven

its funny how u hear a new artist or wotever, and they are wearing all bling n stuff like they already have got money... just getting loaned jewellery to stunt par

Of all the songs for you to realise how hot B is you choose this one?smh
gay.
i said this album not this song, i knew she was hot just not as hot as everyone would hype
i meant 'lisa turtles' comment was gay not you i personally never saw her hype until the green light vidEDIT. - she looks butters in this vid

Of all the songs for you to realise how hot B is you choose this one?smh
gay.
i said this album not this song, i knew she was hot just not as hot as everyone would hype
i meant 'lisa turtles' comment was gay not you i personally never saw her hype until the green light vidEDIT. - she looks butters in this vid
my bad...........^agree

always pushing his chick to be flirting/rubbing next man or posing nude for next man so he can film it and bash at home.she used to work in a restaurant she didnt want to be a video diva this guy is getting off on it.
:lol: