Giggs featuring "That crackhead from Manchester" (The Streets)

Numero001

First comment on the vid was 2 hours ago..
Anything over 1 hour is classed as two. In fact I had to refresh the page to see it was two. From when I initially clicked it it still had 1But I bumped this thread about 4 hours ago. Anyway, you guys have made this into some big deal. Its only a video. Why are you so concerned whether I saw it or not?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but bars like 'how convenient' got man VEX. coming with paragraphed excuses :lol:
See this is when you man go too far and it loses the comedy factor. Everyone can see I only wrote 3 lines. Where are the paragraphs or evidence that suggest I got vex?

First comment on the vid was 2 hours ago..
Anything over 1 hour is classed as two. In fact I had to refresh the page to see it was two. From when I initially clicked it it still had 1But I bumped this thread about 4 hours ago. Anyway, you guys have made this into some big deal. Its only a video. Why are you so concerned whether I saw it or not?
why r U so concerned about whether we think u saw it or notponder that.
Boy, I dont think I am the one who needs to be questionned. Why are you deflecting the attention from yourself? Something clearly bothers you that I've seen the vid. I'm replying, you man are instigating. All cross-referencing and sh*t. Its your call mate

I know, but bars like 'how convenient' got man VEX. coming with paragraphed excuses :lol:
See this is when you man go too far and it loses the comedy factor. Everyone can see I only wrote 3 lines. Where are the paragraphs or evidence that suggest I got vex?
kleenex.jpg

lol innit & the first comment on it was around the same time he made his first post (considerin that it was upped today)how convinient..
My post was at
Only cos I know you man will gas forever (we know how it goes on here with one joke lasting years), heres what happens in brief (from what I remember)Starts off with Giggs in one room looking at a picture (wearing a sky blue top), then sets light to it with lighter. I remember a scene of him resting against a wall then sliding down. Think Mike Skinner knocks on the door but cant remember what happens after that. Theres a bit in there where Giggs has newspaper on his back and I think he was searching for something.Theres some crackheads in there, Giggs could walk out the yard when Mike Skinner knocks. Ends with Giggs and someone else leaving through the alley door.FinishIn slow motion as well@ Mr King, I think its f*cked. Would say it isnt quite there with Kano's Hustler but deffo as one of the best UK vids I've seen in recent time. Isnt really imaginative but I was really impressed with the execution. EDIT maybe f*cked is a bit far. Combo of vid and tune had me sucked
This was postedits_sb http://bit.ly/8PHZQ - SB.TV/RWD - Making Of 'Slow Songs' ft. Giggs & Mike Skinner [The Streets] (HD)40 minutes ago from web I bumped this thread wayyyyy before 40mins ago.What are the haters saying? Why cant you just accept that I've seen the video? You guys are making it a bigger deal than it is
QUOTE (Prophet 001 @ Jul 8 2009, 11:04 PM) Only cos I know you man will gas forever (we know how it goes on here with one joke lasting years), heres what happens in brief (from what I remember)Starts off with Giggs in one room looking at a picture (wearing a sky blue top), then sets light to it with lighter. I remember a scene of him resting against a wall then sliding down. Think Mike Skinner knocks on the door but cant remember what happens after that. Theres a bit in there where Giggs has newspaper on his back and I think he was searching for something.Theres some crackheads in there, Giggs could walk out the yard when Mike Skinner knocks. Ends with Giggs and someone else leaving through the alley door.FinishIn slow motion as well@ Mr King, I think its f*cked. Would say it isnt quite there with Kano's Hustler but deffo as one of the best UK vids I've seen in recent time. Isnt really imaginative but I was really impressed with the execution. EDIT maybe f*cked is a bit far. Combo of vid and tune had me sucked
Giggs leaves the house with Mike Skinner, I swear thats the whole point of the vid, getting off road, to go do music...
It is but I didnt say it was Skinner for definite cos I couldnt remember for definite. On here, you can say 98% correct, the one 2% wrong is what the waggonists cling onto, quote and lols @. They will even go to deep lengths, highlight the smallest pieces of two posts to make it look a certain way. I know from experience lol.
I know you are sitting there grinnin off the place Brisco everytime I reply. 2 can play that game. At least I know you know its all fun and gamesYou need to step your pitching game up though coz I'm hitting them homers. Throw some more curves

I dont really care if you lot believe me, its only a video. I've moved on and its just a banter ting yuzeet? Stated before that it means more to you man than it does to me. Remember you guys are making the big deal out of itWill leave on: I posted about the SBTV/RWD vid at least an hour before it was uploaded to YouTubeAng tite Brisco still not answering why he got so salty.[Fybar]Ieeeeeeeeeeey say nutten[/Fybar]

I dont really care if you lot believe me, its only a video. I've moved on and its just a banter ting yuzeet? Stated before that it means more to you man than it does to me. Remember you guys are making the big deal out of itWill leave on: I posted about the SBTV/RWD vid at least an hour before it was uploaded to YouTubeAng tite Brisco still not answering why he got so salty.[Fybar]Ieeeeeeeeeeey say nutten[/Fybar]
Yet you came back to bump the topic..Just sayin.

Yet you came back to bump the topic..Just sayin.
I came back to answer Anderson, not say anything about the vid.

:rofl:got the lingo down to a T :Y:

Last night, I went to the offical wrap party for Giggs and Mike Skinner's new video "Slow Songs" (I had to represent for the Jam team). They hired out a 200 seat cinema and we all watched the video which I'm loving!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/mistajam/2009/0..._slow_son.shtml
Not even jumping on a bandwagon or anything but why didn't you just say originally that you went to a showing of it last night and it should be on net soon.You people are gonna be nosey/interested in where you saw it.Craving attention or baiting?

Last night, I went to the offical wrap party for Giggs and Mike Skinner's new video "Slow Songs" (I had to represent for the Jam team). They hired out a 200 seat cinema and we all watched the video which I'm loving!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/mistajam/2009/0..._slow_son.shtml
Not even jumping on a bandwagon or anything but why didn't you just say originally that you went to a showing of it last night and it should be on net soon.You people are gonna be nosey/interested in where you saw it.Craving attention or baiting?
That quote is from the BBC siteDidnt feel the need to say how or where I saw it. It would have got a reaction whatever the case coz men turn bitches online