Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Im gonna commit suicide if Freddie wins this now. I made a post about 4 weeks ago saying he would win when he was up every week and its starting to look like he will. Why oh why didnt I put the money on when I had the chance, and it was out of sheer laziness simply cos I just kpet forgetting. FFS./LOL @ Freddie thinking hes the lick. Sleepz and you man were right, Dogface is anything. Would still give it a tickle though.

I reckon Im gonna commit suicide if Freddie wins this now. I made a post about 4 weeks ago saying he would win when he was up every week and its starting to look like he will. Why oh why didnt I put the money on when I had the chance, and it was out of sheer laziness simply cos I just kpet forgetting. FFS./LOL @ Freddie thinking hes the lick. Sleepz and you man were right, Dogface is anything. Would still give it a tickle though.
Shut the f*ck up, you aint touching no girl, f*ck*ng faggot.

Noirin needs a slap from another female, needs to be taken back down to a normal levelGettin too lippy, shits pissin me offFreddie goin nuts now though lol
c/sThis is why I was happy when Angel deaded her with the comment about her looking pregnant