Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bea is aware of how popular Freddie is on the outside. She wants to form an alliance with him to ensure her own safety from eviction.
seen. i didnt even think of that tbh.just thought of her as a d*ckhead.
I see what ur saying jayLOL @ the 'girl in the blue dress' bar, man try speak in code

Bea is aware of how popular Freddie is on the outside. She wants to form an alliance with him to ensure her own safety from eviction.
she knows all of that "i'm not gonna be dishonest, i'd rather face eviction myself" will make the public take her side.

I see what ur saying jayLOL @ the 'girl in the blue dress' bar, man try speak in code
lol i thought man was tryna drop some donaeo bars

lol i thought man was tryna drop some donaeo bars
:lol:

Guest Anarchy99

Seawash (the bisexual Persian) spittin church.People are too busy on the Uncle TOM and Wolverine battle and not paying attention.

At first I was on his side, when he was arguing with her about why she asked him "do I intimidate you", because in his paranoia eyes it could have came across as if she was trying to be a tough girl - but then he had to come out with the "if we were outside..." line - I mean how many idiots have come out with that line...I swear Marcus once came out with the "if we were outside..." line to Sree in the garden.Alexandra too, all idiots.