Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

LITERALLY CHOP TO HIS NECK, ELBOW TO HIS CCHIN, THUMB SCRAPE OUT HIS EYEWER EYALL MONEY AT NOW PLAYABITCH AS MUTHER f*ckERSTHUFU

From time your telling people like Charlie that youve sat across the table from 'some of the most dangerous men in the world' then you know youve failed.Guy thinks hes some toppa top goon and tbh I dont doubt he knows a few nutjobs due to this. But if you was a real badman you would not be baiting it on national tv at every given opportunity. Bea kinda pied him aswell with 'Go away' LOL.

was watching this in bed in the morning I was bussin up about he has a fleet of bodyguards around himthen he changed it to his mates and he is the leaderyou need people like him in the house (remember the guy never auditioned for big bro so he is more genuine than most people)that charlie fag is a sh*t stirer he got what he wanted man to say and ran back to tell the girlbut at least he is genuine told man he dont like the way he is going onYeah that bea girl is playing a game was watching it on sunday and she was acting shocked that half wit fancied her. I was this girl is trying it

Kenneth is a prick, if you think he's big for doing that then boy i dunno.Guys a grade a prick who tried to get lairy with the girl, she boyed him off intelligently and he's chatting a load of air cause he's on national tvif it was true he wouldn't be saying it the guy just basically doing his best to snitch on himself
C/SAbout he should be black wtf, guy is a waste of space.