Magnetic Man

macz

the video looks much better than the "records on my wall" video about adam and eve (apart from the animations which are SICK).

very cheesy but then again so is the tune lol.

lol fair enough the bar's been set pretty low

but i dont like what they done with the i need air video tryna make the rave into some kind of spectacle. thats not what dubstep's about imo. fair play they're not even going for the dubstep market but still. lol @ being the director making a video for a rave tune, and ur bright idea is "u know what would be sick, lets shoot the video in a rave!!11!!" skream and benga must have knocked their heads when they were crowdsurfing to endorse that sh*t.

/

spiderman your 'beyond terminator' video is f*ck*ng cold. u should replace the audio from the radio rip and put the 320 in instead. then it would be a strong contender for best.dubstep video.ever...for real!!!!!!!!

the video looks much better than the "records on my wall" video about adam and eve (apart from the animations which are SICK).

very cheesy but then again so is the tune lol.

lol fair enough the bar's been set pretty low

but i dont like what they done with the i need air video tryna make the rave into some kind of spectacle. thats not what dubstep's about imo. fair play they're not even going for the dubstep market but still. lol @ being the director making a video for a rave tune, and ur bright idea is "u know what would be sick, lets shoot the video in a rave!!11!!" skream and benga must have knocked their heads when they were crowdsurfing to endorse that sh*t.

/

spiderman your 'beyond terminator' video is f*ck*ng cold. u should replace the audio from the radio rip and put the 320 in instead. then it would be a strong contender for best.dubstep video.ever...for real!!!!!!!!

safe man, made that video last year actually during summer holidays. as soon as i heard distance spin it for the first time on radio i just had one of them visions and a light bulb popped off lol. i had the time to kill tho, even though it didnt take too long and sequencing it was just the main issue. i may actually update it now you have mentioned; ive always wanted to include the full intro and the very ending parts of that tune and i know exactly what scenes ill sequence them too...lol.

i dunno about best dubstep video ever tho lol, but its good for an amateur cut-and-paste job and the vision is there. its a shame it could never be anything official, would be sick for distance to land a score to a movie like this though. its funny, ive briefly met him a couple of times since making this video and never bothered to tell him that i made it lol. keepin that air of mystery haha.

/

anyways as for "i need air", lol ye it does seem a bit bait and boring to just film a rave. that said at least it was done professionally. its good for what it is, a cheesy/pop tune.

• 2 weeks later...

current tracklist, may get updated:

Magnetic Man - Karma Crazy (Alright What Happened, Everything Cool? Vocal)

Benga - Electro West

Magnetic Man - Fire Feat. Ms Dynamite

Benga - 808

Redlight - Stupid

Zinc - Killa Sound (Skream Remix)

Nero - ??

Magnetic Man - Ping Pong

Benga - Untitled

Nero - Innocence

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Fu Manchu

Redlight - What You Talkin' About

Magnetic Man - Certified Banger

Benga - Monsters

Skream - Wonk

Joker & TC - It Ain't Got A Name

Magnetic Man - ?

Magnetic Man - The Bug

Skream - Rollin Kicks VIP

Magnetic Man - I Need Air

Magnetic Man - Mad

Skream - Raw Dogz

Trolley Snatcha & Doctor P - March Of The Mellards

Skream - ??

Skream - Wibbler

Crissy Criss - Kick Snare VIP

Sub Focus - Last Jungle

Skream - Stand Up / Redlight - Selekta! Feat. Ms Bratz

Heist - I'm A Killer (140 BPM Edit)

P Money - Left The Room (Skreamix)

Jamies Blake - CMYK

Esstelle - I Can Be A Freak (Bootleg)

Benga - Slaughter Feat. Youngman

Trolley Snatcha - Pass Me By

TC & Jakes - Real Talk VIP

Benga - One and Only Feat. Youngman

Skream - CTO

Benga & Youngman - Ho!

Benga - Mini Moto Cross

Benga - ??

Skream - Untitled

?? - ??

Toddla T - Sky Surfing (Benga Remix)

Subscape - Just Becoz

Benga - Who Remembers VIP

Skream - Where You Should Be Feat. Sam Frank

Magnetic Man - Perfect Stranger Feat. Katy B

Benga, Skream and Artwork, aka Magnetic Man, have announced the release date and tracklisting of their debut album. Titled Magnetic Man, the album comes out on October 4th and features 14 tracks with guest vocalists including Ms Dynamite, John Legend, Angela Hunte and Katy B. The full tracklisting is:

Flying Into Tokyo

Fire ft. Ms Dynamite

I Need Air ft. Angela Hunte

Anthemic

The Bug

Ping Pong

Perfect Stranger ft. Katy B

Mad

Boiling Water

K Dance

Crossover

Box Of Ghosts