church

thinkingthuglife

Sunday. Sun... day. Devils day. llow it.
wot?
It was the day people worshipped the devil.mithraism sun worship until Emperor constantine changed it in the year 321 AD . They didn't even bother changing it's name hence sun day a day to worship the sun. Theres no mention of a day called sunday in the bible by the way.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wot?
It was the day people worshipped the devil.mithraism sun worship until Emperor constantine changed it in the year 321 AD . They didn't even bother changing it's name hence sun day a day to worship the sun. Theres no mention of a day called sunday in the bible by the way.
arsenal arent in bible either does that mean they dont exist. fuk sake. they must call it summat else in bible like day of rest.

Guest WAVESURFER
Monday....one dayTuesday....two daysWednesday......when? what day?Thursday......the third day.TTKK

You go to church to find you some religion and all you see is coniving, gossip & contradiction
yh thats tru!!
i cant worship amongst hyprocrites an parasites u knoi used to go rasta hq every third sunday of the monthbut that deteriotated, and tbh i couldnt even par with some of them again, too many damn hypocrites an parasitesmy temple is my body

wot?
arsenal arent in bible either does that mean they dont exist. fuk sake. they must call it summat else in bible like day of rest.
:lol: funny how people go to church are the most clcueless about a book they clutch . You should learn to read the bible instead of dancing and giving away money. The day of rest was commissioned for the seventh day i.e friday sundown to saturday sundown . Christians rejected it and said f*ck it it's too jewish we will follow the pagan way. The closest to sunday even mentioned is acts 20:7 which ironically starts saturday sundown hence why paul even lights lamps. the fact that droves of people find themselves in church on sunday shows how people don't bother to read the bible

used to every sunday.haven't been in agessssssss.but thats more to do with the church moving.bit of a mission to get there. plus there's like 6 services in one day and there all packed out in first 20mins.so if your late boy betta know your standing up for the entire service. dead.

wot?
:lol: funny how people go to church are the most clcueless about a book they clutch . You should learn to read the bible instead of dancing and giving away money. The day of rest was commissioned for the seventh day i.e friday sundown to saturday sundown . Christians rejected it and said f*ck it it's too jewish we will follow the pagan way. The closest to sunday even mentioned is acts 20:7 which ironically starts saturday sundown hence why paul even lights lamps. the fact that droves of people find themselves in church on sunday shows how people don't bother to read the bible
preach...

Every Sunday theres more people at the Carribbean Takeaway than there is at the Methodist church next door near Clarence. I see this sh*t.But me, Church, NAAAA. Shits just a building where people meet up to make noise and eat and give away money.If I was mad religious, I'd be cool with a Book, my room, Some candles and Whale music