church

thinkingthuglife

i aint been church in time stil.. used to go sunday school when i was little tho..i aint really a fan of church tbh which does sound bad to say but theres no point in me lying about it.. i do believe in God an i do pray everyday but i kno within myself im not able to commit to that lifestyle at this time in my life, so theres no point in been a hypocriteas long as i give thanks and be greatful for every blessing and mercy in my life thats all i can offer right now.. but who knows when im older and a little more matture i may be a church guy, but who knows

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stopped when i was 15always went to a born again church except with my sklcatholic school and church combo was jokes thoughif i did start going back to church it would be a catholic one as welli dont like all the razzle dazzle riotous joy at born again churches sometimesfind it impersonal and stuff

if i did start going back to church it would be a catholic one as welli dont like all the razzle dazzle riotous joy at born again churches sometimesfind it impersonal and stuff
I know what you mean. Are you more of an introvert? As much as I like the preaching in pentecostal/born again churches, I prefer going to Church of England. I can have my quiet moment, slip a £1 coin in the collection bag if I feel like it and be out of church in 1hr and 20mins.

Guest Lisa Turtle

I love my church, it doesnt have the usual hype of pentecostal Churches, its small enough for it to feel like a family but big enough not to be dreary.Some of these churches at more of a business than a place of worship. Its really disheartening.

i only go to church on easter and xmas. i used to go every sunday, stopped around the age of 17.my parents are unaware that i'm an agnostic. mumzy thinks the devil is inside me, she threw holy water at me once.

if i did start going back to church it would be a catholic one as welli dont like all the razzle dazzle riotous joy at born again churches sometimesfind it impersonal and stuff
I know what you mean. Are you more of an introvert? As much as I like the preaching in pentecostal/born again churches, I prefer going to Church of England. I can have my quiet moment, slip a £1 coin in the collection bag if I feel like it and be out of church in 1hr and 20mins.
The preaching anecdotal style is much better, but I just don't think a building with a jumbotron and laser show is conducive to my spiritual awakening. The 7 hour marathons dont help either lmao

Church can be kinda sik tho. The one my gran goes to is full of Africans innit so on the first sunday of each month they give you some african rice n chicken. Only been once this yr n it was joke. Sum student girl got to front of stage and was saying thankyou to every1 n god then started rolling on the stage saying she has the strength to pass her exams.

Church can be kinda sik tho. The one my gran goes to is full of Africans innit so on the first sunday of each month they give you some african rice n chicken. Only been once this yr n it was joke. Sum student girl got to front of stage and was saying thankyou to every1 n god then started rolling on the stage saying she has the strength to pass her exams.
erkergrgggfghg :lol: :lol: :lol: