Vip2's relationships aka FAO FACE OFF/MARLO STANS

Kim

lol at failed grime acti could put a cd out tomoro with features from all ur favourite grime artists next weekwhat can u do apart from fail on a forum.should have jus taken the last word and been easy
Snoop cannot do anything but fail on a forum.. and what? but it doesn't change the fact that your a prick!

you f*ck*ng ugly, pale, honkey horse.. i hope you get raped by your black boyfriend named ricardo..your life's a fail irl.. you beg to be black.. we don't want you to affiliate yourself with us.. behind you back the blacks laugh at you.... real talk..

you f*ck*ng ugly, pale, honkey horse.. i hope you get raped by your black boyfriend named ricardo..your life's a fail in irl.. you beg to be black.. we don't want you to affiliate yourself with us.. behind you back the blacks laugh at you.... real talk..
HAHAHAHA @Your childish outburst.LOL@ The fact Mr Brisco and others label you a FAIL all over this forum - And you want to try direct that fail to me = FAIL AUTOMATICALLY HUNNY!LOL@ You thinking your in any position to insult me what so ever!BLANK@ your UNCALLED FOR RAPE statement - Perhaps if you were slightly more intouch with people you would realise rape aint something to joke about.LOL@ you presumming you know about my man .. WALK ON LOL@ Me begging to be blackLOL@You talking for "all black ppl"LOL@YOU IN GENERAL!

you f*ck*ng ugly, pale, honkey horse.. i hope you get raped by your black boyfriend named ricardo..your life's a fail in irl.. you beg to be black.. we don't want you to affiliate yourself with us.. behind you back the blacks laugh at you.... real talk..
HAHAHAHA @Your childish outburst.LOL@ The fact Mr Brisco and others label you a FAIL all over this forum - And you want to try direct that fail to me = FAIL AUTOMATICALLY HUNNY!LOL@ You thinking your in any position to insult me what so ever!BLANK@ your UNCALLED FOR RAPE statement - Perhaps if you were slightly more intouch with people you would realise rape aint something to joke about.LOL@ you presumming you know about my man .. WALK ON LOL@ Me begging to be blackLOL@You talking for "all black ppl"LOL@YOU IN GENERAL!
as i said you white hoe... you beg to be black .. go get some f*ck*ng colour.. you look like a f*ck*ng milk bottle.. i bet when you look at your arms you can see the blood running through you vains and sh*t... f*ck*ng ugly wogsocket... your ashamed of your horrible skin.. so you try to blend with blacks to make your self feel better..

as i said you white hoe... you beg to be black .. go get some f*ck*ng colour.. you look like a f*ck*ng milk bottle.. i bet when you look at your arms you can see the blood running through you vains and sh*t... f*ck*ng ugly wogsocket... your ashamed of your horrible skin.. so you try to blend with blacks to make your self feel better..
LOLSorry Snoop but that whole post says far to much about your insecurities with your self than it does about me what so ever. I do honestly feel sorry for you for things to be that bad, that you thinjk what you just said applies to me!None of what you said about deserves a thoughtfull reply - Until you can man up in life and learn to have some manners and do some RESEARCH into your desired subject i dont think theres much i can do to help you.

Guest Flat Ericó

I wont lie I actually get a little frustrated when I see one of DMF's long postsEven now I just let out a little 'arghh'Noone else has that effect on me

I wont lie I actually get a little frustrated when I see one of DMF's long postsEven now I just let out a little 'arghh'Noone else has that effect on me
i'm gonna f*ck*ng do you over you c*nt.

LOLSorry Snoop but that whole post says far to much about your insecurities with your self than it does about me what so ever. I do honestly feel sorry for you for things to be that bad, that you thinjk what you just said applies to me!None of what you said about deserves a thoughtfull reply - Until you can man up in life and learn to have some manners and do some RESEARCH into your desired subject i dont think theres much i can do to help you.
lolSTFU you know cocoa butter doesn't make you any darker innit?so stop using it...my research consist ofblack = don't crackwhite = shrivels from the age of 25 DMF arms & legs come like sctguu.jpg