Vip2's relationships aka FAO FACE OFF/MARLO STANS

Kim

Secretly, most man on this forum are. You have to be since there are so many man here. As soon as female becomes public knowledge the entire male collective run her down lke bloodhounds after a hare.
i dont
Congratulations.I guess?

Guest Esquilax
Secretly, most man on this forum are. You have to be since there are so many man here. As soon as female becomes public knowledge the entire male collective run her down lke bloodhounds after a hare.
i dont
Congratulations.I guess?
am i gonna have to start bastin ganz?i rly dont want that for anyone

This is a heavily male dominated forum. Many girls sign up, realise its full of man hungry animals then leave.Those that have stayed,well that tells you everything you need to know.
smh
secretly theres just pure bunges on vip2, what type of chick would really use a forum full of men. do the maths niggasyh i said it
smhthats like sayin why males continue to use a sausage fest forum [homo's all of ya's]

Guest Esquilax

the problem with you lot is that you're so worried about something being/ appearing to be gay that you'll point it out to try and earn some kudos from your peersfootball matches are 97% men, i dont see you walking out claiming theres "too many man"this forum has a majority of guys, it's just the way things are

Guest Parrist 2.0
beg a female just ups all these pm'swill be jokes viewings
That would be a funny threadf*ck it I'm making it now

This is a heavily male dominated forum. Many girls sign up, realise its full of man hungry animals then leave.Those that have stayed,well that tells you everything you need to know.
VIP2 = free Ego boost for femalesup a pic.....sit back and enjoy

Guest WAVESURFER
Doubt many people PM chicks on here.Too bait.
not true tbh
Bait up 5 dodgy PMs you've personally received or you're gassing.

Doubt many people PM chicks on here.Too bait.
LMAOnew girl signs up on here = guaranteed that by the next day her MSN addy is on rotationonly 1 way thats possible
Skeeeeeeeeen !I never knew this. Some sly guys on here.Glad I'm not involved.