Jews chattin shit about Obama

Grafter

So - you are looking down on a group of people because they did not, murder, destroy, pillage, and eventually rape the original inhabitants of said place untill they erased them through breeding?
Innit. The guy can't make his mind up. First the Jews are evil, bloodthirsty, land-grabbing infidels; but then they're also annoying because they didn't colonise, destroy, and enslave throughout history.
Terror attacks, well if im not mistaken there was 1 terror attack in this country, maybe 2 my memory is sh*t, but if someone could count the IRA attacks im sure there was over 10, so i guess catholics are more militant than muslims (when it comes to this country)
lol @ even comparing the IRA (a group fighting for equal rights which generally gave evacuation warnings to minimise human cost etc.) to a section of the Muslim community who want to kill and/or convert the entire western worldjust sums up how ignorant you have come across in this topic
u irish pikey cunts still killed more british people than the 'muslims' so shut it and go back to ur potatoes.
boo hoohere, hide your tearsislam-burka.1202336790.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - you are looking down on a group of people because they did not, murder, destroy, pillage, and eventually rape the original inhabitants of said place untill they erased them through breeding?
Innit. The guy can't make his mind up. First the Jews are evil, bloodthirsty, land-grabbing infidels; but then they're also annoying because they didn't colonise, destroy, and enslave throughout history.
Terror attacks, well if im not mistaken there was 1 terror attack in this country, maybe 2 my memory is sh*t, but if someone could count the IRA attacks im sure there was over 10, so i guess catholics are more militant than muslims (when it comes to this country)
lol @ even comparing the IRA (a group fighting for equal rights which generally gave evacuation warnings to minimise human cost etc.) to a section of the Muslim community who want to kill and/or convert the entire western worldjust sums up how ignorant you have come across in this topic
u irish pikey cunts still killed more british people than the 'muslims' so shut it and go back to ur potatoes.
boo hoohere, hide your tearsislam-burka.1202336790.jpg
No matter what the cause they are killing for, killing is killing. None is better than the other.

First its the Jews now you move onto the IrishIts bait you hate most people of other faiths and colour who aint muslim

jews are racist its nothing new, theyre also the biggest pussys since time began, they would be nothing if the west didnt give them israel + money & weapons.Still the comments that site crack me up, better than the videos.
lol @ Jews being p*ssy thoughswear they've managed to defend that piece of land for about 60 years now despite being surrounded on all sides by people who hate them
Like they aren't supported and supplied by the richest and most powerful country in the world./Anyway all this generalising and racism is bullshit.
exactly.Before this jews were nothing, muslims and christians have lead great armies while jews were sitting counting their pennies. Theyve been persecuted through history cos they are weak, greedy and a refuse to mix in with other communities.
Allow it man.Certain Jews stood up to the invading force of Rome but were driven to Africa or lived in that region under Roman rule.

It's bare jokes still. But allow a group or people stuffing a certain group of people into a small area though.Allow being disrespectful to people not of your religion when they travel on your planes.Allow saying certain race of people can't enter your country, which was created illegally.

Palestine is the real illegal state., it was created via bloodshed and it's sole purpose was to destroy the jewish kingdom countyr of judea. The only difference with what happened in 1948 is that the stealers and occupiers were given the same treatment they gave the original inhabitants of the land. Next time pick better enemies before you cry foul in a war

Guest TimeBomb
Palestine is the real illegal state., it was created via bloodshed and it's sole purpose was to destroy the jewish kingdom countyr of judea. The only difference with what happened in 1948 is that the stealers and occupiers were given the same treatment they gave the original inhabitants of the land. Next time pick better enemies before you cry foul in a war
im sure this guy is another user, he only appears in jew related topics.

Any stupid talk really.Was bait people all lived together for thousands of years.Since Islam became the dominant religion in that region, they let all kinds of religions live there.Israel = Illegal

Any stupid talk really.Was bait people all lived together for thousands of years.Since Islam became the dominant religion in that region, they let all kinds of religions live there.Israel = Illegal
Tell me were those muslims invited to live there or did they impose themselves on the original inhabitants and called the DHIMMI's (sub human). Muslims built in haterd for jews led themselves to claim land that was never theres. palestine was created in the year 135 AD by emperor hadrian to kill and destroy all jews so if Israel is illegal.The only reasons why you muslims are crying like bitches is because the people you have been shafting for close to 1600 years just turned the tables on you. You claim to be living together when you imposed yourself on land and discriminated and oppressed it's people.

Tell me were those muslims invited to live there or did they impose themselves on the original inhabitants and called the DHIMMI's (sub human). Muslims built in haterd for jews led themselves to claim land that was never theres. palestine was created in the year 135 AD by emperor hadrian to kill and destroy all jews so if Israel is illegal.The only reasons why you muslims are crying like bitches is because the people you have been shafting for close to 1600 years just turned the tables on you. You claim to be living together when you imposed yourself on land and discriminated and oppressed it's people.
LOL @ this Zionist mofo.Rude boy, Islam spreed around that area, it is obvious if you look at a map and count the countries where the majority is muslim, you will note it is around that region in the WORLD.They lived together, I don't buy this bullshit about constant persecution. Israel is a super racist illegal state. Stupid amount of immigration to that area (which is illegal btw) and the straight up way they were incharge of that region.TBH, f*ck Israel, super hypocrites.I don't get how most look like North Europeans yet the originals were of black colour or brown like the arabs.SMHDisclaimer: I'm not muslim so you can't play that game with me son.

people cuss cm punk but when it comes to palestine he chats the most sense.
TBH, people cuss me just because they suck a few moderaters d*cks tbh.These said mods are generally clueless and being nothing and no sense to the table. They sent for me about the air france ting knowing I would know my sh*t about it, they decided I chatted sh*t.TBH, it's just logic. How are you going to be............EDITED: How are everyone in an illegal country be racist when they were haunted down by a white dude to the near point of there being none of these types of jews in eurasia???My opinion is that Israel and Israelis are racist. I say this but I hate to call so & so racist, but they are.Moaning about channels showing appeals for palistinians yet they don't mind bombing and doing all the sh*t they do.LOL @ hiding they have nukes.LOL @ causing sh*t then crying it's everyone else against them.SMH!!!

LOL @ this Zionist mofo.Rude boy, Islam spreed around that area, it is obvious if you look at a map and count the countries where the majority is muslim, you will note it is around that region in the WORLD.They lived together, I don't buy this bullshit about constant persecution. Israel is a super racist illegal state. Stupid amount of immigration to that area (which is illegal btw) and the straight up way they were incharge of that region.TBH, f*ck Israel, super hypocrites.I don't get how most look like North Europeans yet the originals were of black colour or brown like the arabs.SMHDisclaimer: I'm not muslim so you can't play that game with me son.
*sighs*Let me guess you are going to tell me you that originals were black because you saw it on youtube :lol: Get if from me jewishness is not linked to any colour or race. I am a practicing black african messianice IE hebrew christianity and idiots like you that hebrews are one race need to really sit yourself down and read hebrew history. The bible alone identifies over 10 race groups within hebrews so really :lol: If King david was a red head and similar to an edomite, simeon a black man, moses a brown man ask yourself this how stupid are you to assume it's a raceDumb idiotPalestinians are UBER racist those palestinians were friends with NAZI's do the flipping math . Those palestinians never cared about anyone but themselves.Am sure you don't know any middle eastern history because you would know of the muslim massacres of jews in their own land. Has your dumb ass ever ee herad of the FEZ slaughters,Joseph HaNagid murders, Idris I murders. Muslims have been on a 1600 year killing spree of jews . Just because you choose to have amnesia and forget the massacres and pretend zionism which is only less than 200 years old is the reason for the state of israel :confused: Moving back into land that was yours is illegal since when :lol: . Imagine you left your house and found a burglar saying this is now my house and if you move back in thats illegal. When you kill and massacre people and assume just because you have killed then the land is yours don't cry like babies when the same is served on you.

*sighs*Let me guess you are going to tell me you that originals were black because you saw it on youtube :lol: Get if from me jewishness is not linked to any colour or race. I am a practicing black african messianice IE hebrew christianity and idiots like you that hebrews are one race need to really sit yourself down and read hebrew history. The bible alone identifies over 10 race groups within hebrews so really :lol: If King david was a red head and similar to an edomite, simeon a black man, moses a brown man ask yourself this how stupid are you to assume it's a raceDumb idiot
erm, regarding race.. its not 100% solid proof that the 'originals' were black even though history shows that this is alot more than true. actually it seems its you referring to them being black and identifying them as a race. what people will tell you is that they were african, when you consider the land mas that WAS africa, and when you consider the fact that africans do not have jujst one feature. there are red headed africans with dark skin with,and light skin, dark skinned africans, and brown skinned africans. ther are africans with every single facial feature around on the planet..while the reverse is not the case. so when you say they were not 'black' i hope ur basing it on more than bcos someone had red hair.the main argument is that the patriarch of the hebrews Abraham would look similar to his desendants.. and they are not the people currently in israel. at least 95% of them are not.regarding opression and terror, they have bothe been as bad as each other. and luv doc is right so say they were living together peacefully pre 1948. thats why the first date of the meeting of the jewish congress in discussion a homeland for the jews was moved, due to the protests from other jews.\ many of the current prime minsters generals and senior officials of past israeli govts were terrorists, killing british diplomats and soilders, and anyone who stood in the way of creating israel as a state. most of the jews in palestine at the time did not want israel to be a 'state' bcos they knew what it would cause. so in any case.. the land is not for the current people neither arab nor jew have any true claim to it.

*sighs*Let me guess you are going to tell me you that originals were black because you saw it on youtube :lol: Get if from me jewishness is not linked to any colour or race. I am a practicing black african messianice IE hebrew christianity and idiots like you that hebrews are one race need to really sit yourself down and read hebrew history. The bible alone identifies over 10 race groups within hebrews so really :lol: If King david was a red head and similar to an edomite, simeon a black man, moses a brown man ask yourself this how stupid are you to assume it's a raceDumb idiot
erm, regarding race.. its not 100% solid proof that the 'originals' were black even though history shows that this is alot more than true. actually it seems its you referring to them being black and identifying them as a race. what people will tell you is that they were african, when you consider the land mas that WAS africa, and when you consider the fact that africans do not have jujst one feature. there are red headed africans with dark skin with,and light skin, dark skinned africans, and brown skinned africans. ther are africans with every single facial feature around on the planet..while the reverse is not the case. so when you say they were not 'black' i hope ur basing it on more than bcos someone had red hair.the main argument is that the patriarch of the hebrews Abraham would look similar to his desendants.. and they are not the people currently in israel. at least 95% of them are not.regarding opression and terror, they have bothe been as bad as each other. and luv doc is right so say they were living together peacefully pre 1948. thats why the first date of the meeting of the jewish congress in discussion a homeland for the jews was moved, due to the protests from other jews.\ many of the current prime minsters generals and senior officials of past israeli govts were terrorists, killing british diplomats and soilders, and anyone who stood in the way of creating israel as a state. most of the jews in palestine at the time did not want israel to be a 'state' bcos they knew what it would cause. so in any case.. the land is not for the current people neither arab nor jew have any true claim to it.
So aBraham lived in AFricaI don't know if you have bothered to check where UR is but it's not in africa. UR is in Iraq thats where chaldeans . So another point debunked. Besides the hebrews were scattered to all nations for example the phoenicians sailed across the atlantice. the manesseh tribe went into deep asia so again it really begs the question. My statement is hebrew or jewishness is nothing to do with race because even DNA proves via the COHANIM gene that every race has intermingled with hebrews just like prophesy statesKind da'ud(david) was red headed like an edomite . If you don't know what an edomite looks like Go outside and find the nearest ginger person then you will have a pictureAs to the point of living peaceful before 1948 I suggest you show you delve in palestine or Philistia as they called it back then. Do you know why theres only less than 10 million jews left on this planet? ask the muslims they'll tell you or they'll pretend not to remember. When the arabs say it was peaceful they mean the jews were neutralised to the point that they couldn't fight back.And the person that has the claim to land it is't original owner . And as history tells us the original owners were canaanites then hebrews who were almost wiped out so by process of elimination the land is still hebrew land.

And to add on Nobody knows Abrahams race or the race of the 12 sons of jacobSo making up assumptions to their colour is ridiculous when you have zero proofA modern day hebrew cannot be attributed to be the same complexion or race as his great times 20 grandfather. It's just like saying if you sent Femi ogun a black nigerian native to sweden to marry blondes then all his children would look exactly like him

UR became babylonia, In Genesis 10, Nimrod, son of Cush (whose name means "black"), founded a civilization in Mesopotamia. In Genesis 11, Abraham was from Ur of the Chaldees, a land whose earliest inhabitants included blacks.the descendants of noah went into the area that abraham 10 generations later went into too. arabia(not the current massive land are but a smaller one called arabia), india and the chaldeas area were colonies of the cushite empire. and you cannot say that kind david had RED hair.. because you are using the description RUDDY which has been europeanised into meaning red. when in hebrew (the original tranlsation), the word RUDDY interpretes into complexion NOT hair.

And to add on Nobody knows Abrahams race or the race of the 12 sons of jacobSo making up assumptions to their colour is ridiculous when you have zero proofA modern day hebrew cannot be attributed to be the same complexion or race as his great times 20 grandfather. It's just like saying if you sent Femi ogun a black nigerian native to sweden to marry blondes then all his children would look exactly like him
there is not 100% proof like i said cos none of us where there. but the bible (best translation from the original texts) can be used, as well as what was prophecied unto the children of israel. what the people around them at that time described them as, and other examples to show who the original people most likely looked like, tracing events in history, and going back in geneaology to describe what A looked like when describing D, the modern day hebrews lay claim to being the orignial hebrews, or jews that did not exist in that time.abraham left egypt and headed SOUTH which points into africa as some sort of pilgrimage to where his original heritage was from .and note that africa then (eastern ethiopia) included the land mass of saudia arabia now.

there is not 100% proof like i said cos none of us where there. but the bible (best translation from the original texts) can be used, as well as what was prophecied unto the children of israel. what the people around them at that time described them as, and other examples to show who the original people most likely looked like, tracing events in history, and going back in geneaology to describe what A looked like when describing D, the modern day hebrews lay claim to being the orignial hebrews, or jews that did not exist in that time.abraham left egypt and headed SOUTH which points into africa as some sort of pilgrimage to where his original heritage is from. .and note that africa then included the land mass of saudia arabia now.
So your logic is that because Abraham moved from UR in Iraq to Africa then he must have been african looking. You can say Alexander the great or the prolemy's were african if you used that logic because they were all ove rafrica. Just because someone happened to travel in a place that doesn't make them change their featuresAnd actually africa was never called africa back then , so implying that africa included the land mass in arabia is ridiculous unless you show proof otherwise. Africa was named africa in roman times after a roman general before that it was alkebulanTo add on Modern day hebrews lay claim because they are easily genetically traced via a gene called teh COHANIM Gene. i noticed you quoted rev 2:9 am sure you in the group that think the 1976book 'thirteenth tribe' is fact about Ashkenazi jews being fake is fact. m not sure you noticed that in 1996 there was a DNA breakthrough that can prove whether one is a real descendant of hebrews or not . The same gene is the reason why Falasha jews were validated as descendants just as well as ashkenazi's