AC

kingprez

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u cnt get an unauthorised overdraft at an atm... they probably apply for the cards in "said" persons name and withdraw the money 2/3bills a day from the atm using the persons overdraft or credit limithowever, if u have a card with a overdraft limit, u can pay it off with detailsi repeat only some banks accept details as payment to pay off the persons overdraft...once its paid for take it out everyday or go in shops

What kind of failure is this?Guys wanna scam the system and fully don't know what they are doing?I lol @ people who flop their ACs because they're just lazy, greedy people who want to spend pee on clothes and a 05 plate corsa with the black tints to show off to their friends.Not even investing in something.Looks at savings acc B).
pretty much agree with this. 90percent of ac guys are lazy cunts who dont know wot they are doing
What these 2 have said.Plus, its ok for people with little knowledge on a subject to join in a conversation. But these sort of topics show who really does know what's going on.

u cnt get an unauthorised overdraft at an atm... they probably apply for the cards in "said" persons name and withdraw the money 2/3bills a day from the atm using the persons overdraft or credit limithowever, if u have a card with a overdraft limit, u can pay it off with detailsi repeat only some banks accept details as payment to pay off the persons overdraft...once its paid for take it out everyday or go in shops
SO THATS HOW U AFFORDED ALL THE ABB X-TREME

:ghost:

hahahaha

how i miss this topic

one guy i know got 13 bags put in their account, then he got a letter from the bank sayin their limit is 11bags but they money has cleared. the guy then rang the bank and reported his card lost. thing is the woman on the phone from the bank then said shes freezing the account and for the person whos account it is to go in the bank. is there anyway he can get the money out or is it lost? PM ME IF U CAN HELP
the accounts got a general stop.your credit history has now got shitted on.blacklisted even.some banks may even make you pay back the p.
ur boy is pissed wont be able to open no proper account no where you got parredthem scams are them freshie brehs college youth scams still
As soon as the dough cleared should have been on your way to bureaus.FAIL
^^this

dont know but I dont really want to snitch on myselfas I aint had an intrest in these hustling things for timebut in my time Barclays/Capital one/ Halifax/ egg/virgincould all be redirected by royal mailbut like i said it was time agoand the authoritys are on this ting

When my dad was in pentonville we had to sneak him in food (food you eat)coz he could not eat the english man food and they cant cook for themselfs in that jailso use to fry up plantin and fish put them in crisp packets andbring them in he jail only got stopped onece in a 5 month period when he was in that jailjuande b4 u do anything dumb one guy I know his sisterthought it would be a good idea to smuggle drugs in jail for her manshe tried dashing them over the wall or some stupidness girl got 9 monthsso think about itif you want to help him send him money on a postal orderand set up a newsagent account with the newsagent what deals with the newspapers and magswhat go in the jail*just had a flashback*every summer and christmas there was this charity called prisoners wifesthey use to send us to thorpe park and panto every yearalso got gift vouchers sometimes

Before You try Buss ACsGoogle SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency) & POCA (Proceeds of Crime Act)Knowing In depth about these two things will let u realize why the majority of things written in this thread are gas and why ur not getting away with a £13,000 Move with out sum 1s credit history being destroyed and sum 1 in a bank sumwhere losing there job.

Before You try Buss ACsGoogle SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency) & POCA (Proceeds of Crime Act)Knowing In depth about these two things will let u realize why the majority of things written in this thread are gas and why ur not getting away with a £13,000 Move with out sum 1s credit history being destroyed and sum 1 in a bank sumwhere losing there job.
eiish... never new there were agencies implemented in the UK for this tbh...