Down with the UK, Death to the Brits

Dynamau5

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol iran don't want it we got america on our sidebutww3 soon come the apocalypse 2012edit: lol @ not thinking that iran will be fully backing terrorists to attack britian with weapons and trainings from now on if they weren't doing it before which they probably were. sh*t might get sticky i need to get a car.

lol iran don't want it we got america on our sidebutww3 soon come the apocalypse 2012edit: lol @ not thinking that iran will be fully backing terrorists to attack britian with weapons and trainings from now on if they weren't doing it before which they probably were. sh*t might get sticky i need to get a car.
Their Nukes >____________Why do you think no 1 really f*cks with them, not even US

tbh iranians arent really on this bomber ting they are the moist breddas with long hair smoking shisha in edgware roadthey haven't got the heart for that mad sh*tonly problem would be if them Egyptians and them other arab countries get involved
Nuclear wars boring, should be settled through sport liek space jam

Guest Tulse Hill

TBHLOL @ Not thinking i've seen the M20/M25 blocked off 3am in the morning due to about a 50ft long lorry carrying suspicious substance - it was a massive container and literally had motorbikes pacing at the side and cars surrounding it, i tried to get my mate to get a picture as we crossed over heading to dartford tunnel but i couldnt slo down

tbh iranians arent really on this bomber ting they are the moist breddas with long hair smoking shisha in edgware roadthey haven't got the heart for that mad sh*tonly problem would be if them Egyptians and them other arab countries get involved
Nuclear wars boring, should be settled through sport liek space jam
lol, or WW2 weapons only

you can't invade iran or touch them because the president might just think f*ck it and drop the nuclear bombs on the western world so really we don't want any trouble with each other this iranian scum bag knows this and is trying it because of this