Down with the UK, Death to the Brits

Dynamau5

That sounds about right but so much sh*t stirring going on will have to wait for more credible people to back what he saysMore interesting info
Are the Iranian Protests Another US Orchestrated “Color Revolution?”PAUL CRAIG ROBERTSCounterpunchSaturday, June 20, 2009A number of commentators have expressed their idealistic belief in the purity of Mousavi, Montazeri, and the westernized youth of Terhan. The CIA destabilization plan, announced two years ago (see below) has somehow not contaminated unfolding events.The claim is made that Ahmadinejad stole the election, because the outcome was declared too soon after the polls closed for all the votes to have been counted. However, Mousavi declared his victory several hours before the polls closed. This is classic CIA destabilization designed to discredit a contrary outcome. It forces an early declaration of the vote. The longer the time interval between the preemptive declaration of victory and the release of the vote tally, the longer Mousavi has to create the impression that the authorities are using the time to fix the vote. It is amazing that people don’t see through this trick.As for the grand ayatollah Montazeri’s charge that the election was stolen, he was the initial choice to succeed Khomeini, but lost out to the current Supreme Leader. He sees in the protests an opportunity to settle the score with Khamenei. Montazeri has the incentive to challenge the election whether or not he is being manipulated by the CIA, which has a successful history of manipulating disgruntled politicians.There is a power struggle among the ayatollahs. Many are aligned against Ahmadinejad because he accuses them of corruption, thus playing to the Iranian countryside where Iranians believe the ayatollahs’ lifestyles indicate an excess of power and money. In my opinion, Ahmadinejad’s attack on the ayatollahs is opportunistic. However, it does make it odd for his American detractors to say he is a conservative reactionary lined up with the ayatollahs.Commentators are “explaining” the Iran elections based on their own illusions, delusions, emotions, and vested interests. Whether or not the poll results predicting Ahmadinejad’s win are sound, there is, so far, no evidence beyond surmise that the election was stolen. However, there are credible reports that the CIA has been working for two years to destabilize the Iranian government.On May 23, 2007, Brian Ross and Richard Esposito reported on ABC News: “The CIA has received secret presidential approval to mount a covert “black” operation to destabilize the Iranian government, current and former officials in the intelligence community tell ABC News.”On May 27, 2007, the London Telegraph independently reported: “Mr. Bush has signed an official document endorsing CIA plans for a propaganda and disinformation campaign intended to destabilize, and eventually topple, the theocratic rule of the mullahs.”A few days previously, the Telegraph reported on May 16, 2007, that Bush administration neocon warmonger John Bolton told the Telegraph that a US military attack on Iran would “be a ‘last option’ after economic sanctions and attempts to foment a popular revolution had failed.”On June 29, 2008, Seymour Hersh reported in the New Yorker: “Late last year, Congress agreed to a request from President Bush to fund a major escalation of covert operations against Iran, according to current and former military, intelligence, and congressional sources. These operations, for which the President sought up to four hundred million dollars, were described in a Presidential Finding signed by Bush, and are designed to destabilize the country’s religious leadership.”The protests in Tehran no doubt have many sincere participants. The protests also have the hallmarks of the CIA orchestrated protests in Georgia and Ukraine. It requires total blindness not to see this.Daniel McAdams has made some telling points. For example, neoconservative Kenneth Timmerman wrote the day before the election that “there’s talk of a ‘green revolution’ in Tehran.” How would Timmerman know that unless it was an orchestrated plan? Why would there be a ‘green revolution’ prepared prior to the vote, especially if Mousavi and his supporters were as confident of victory as they claim? This looks like definite evidence that the US is involved in the election protests.Timmerman goes on to write that “the National Endowment for Democracy has spent millions of dollars promoting ‘color’ revolutions . . . Some of that money appears to have made it into the hands of pro-Mousavi groups, who have ties to non-governmental organizations outside Iran that the National Endowment for Democracy funds.” Timmerman’s own neocon Foundation for Democracy is “a private, non-profit organization established in 1995 with grants from the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), to promote democracy and internationally-recognized standards of human rights in Iran.”http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts06192009.html

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iran would end us, we DONT want it
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE
C/S.Iran are sh*t.They can only make them big nuclear bombs, never no backpacks.TBH, who gives a sh*t about that place.Disclaimer: I know of Iranian women I would love to take their virginities and then tell their dads.

coz humans are flawed cuntswho get gratification from feeling elitistthat is why the human race is beyond helpcould even just look at the hierarchy system on herewith the admin, mods, and then other user groups whichare there to separate uspretty much the same way we do to separate people in reality

BBC Caught In Mass Public Deception With Iran PropagandaNews corporation uses photo from pro-Ahmadinejad rally, claims it represents anti-government protest180609top.jpgPaul Joseph WatsonPrison Planet.comThursday, June 18, 2009The BBC has again been caught engaging in mass public deception by using photographs of pro-Ahmadinejad rallies in Iran and claiming they represent anti-government protests in favor of Hossein Mousavi.An image used by the L.A. Times on the front page of its website Tuesday showed Iranian President Ahmadinejad waving to a crowd of supporters at a public event.In a story covering the election protests yesterday, the BBC News website used a closer shot of the same scene, but with Ahmadinejad cut out of the frame. The caption under the photograph read, ‘Supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi again defied a ban on protests’.The BBC photograph is clearly a similar shot of the same pro-Ahmadinejad rally featured in the L.A. Times image, yet the caption erroneously claims it represents anti-Ahmadinejad protesters.iran_protest_rally_lie1.jpgiran_protest_rally_lie2.jpg“Well I guess it sure was a popular fictional rally for Mousavi, because I later noticed while browsing the news sites a familiar picture on the BBC’s lead Iran story - it shows the same crowd, zoomed in to cut out Ahmadinejad,” a reader told the WhatReallyHappened website. “It is clearly the same protest as in the background are the same tree and odd circular building. However, the BBC managed to outdo the LA times in quality reporting - their actual comment under the photo from the huge PRO-Ahmadinejad rally reads ‘Supporters of Mir Hossein Mousavi again defied a ban on protests’ - a blatant lie and deliberately misleading description of what is actually occurring in Iran!”As soon as the truth about the misrepresented images surfaced on the WhatReallyHappened website yesterday, the BBC changed the photo caption on their original article. The caption now reads, ‘Tehran has seen mass demonstrations by all sides since the disputed election’.This is not the first time the BBC has been caught red-handed using crude image and video framing techniques for the purposes of political propaganda.During the fall of Baghdad in April 2003, the BBC and other mainstream news outlets broadcast closely framed footage of the “mass uprising” during which Iraqis, aided by U.S. troops, toppled the Saddam Hussein statue in Fardus Square.The closely framed footage was used to imply that hundreds or thousands of Iraqis were involved in a Berlin Wall-style “historic” liberation, yet when wide angle shots were later published on the Internet, footage that was never broadcast on live television, the reality of the “mass uprising” became clear. The crowd around the statue was sparse and consisted mostly of U.S. troops and journalists. The BBC later had to admit that only “dozens” of Iraqis had participated in toppling the statue. The entire scene was a manufactured farce yet the propaganda technique of blocking wide-angle shots from being broadcast convinced the world that the event represented a triumphant and historic mass popular uprising on behalf of the Iraqi people.Whatever your views on the legitimacy of Ahmadinejad and the accuracy of the Iranian election results, the fact that the Anglo-American establishment and its media organs are exploiting and fanning the flames of chaos in Iran to provoke further instability is unquestionable.Indeed, the U.S. State Department, which routinely demonizes the Internet as a tool of extremists and terrorists when it is used to criticize U.S. foreign policy, took the unprecedented step today of requesting that Twitter.com “delay planned maintenance work so that Iranian protesters can continue to use it to post images and reports of unrest,” according to a London Times report.http://www.prisonplanet.com/bbc-caught-in-...propaganda.html
Them ones
Good read
Thats why I love t'internet

that iranian president was speaking 100% truth in that video. 60million people died in WW2 not just 6m, and there are lots of facts saying that it was not even 6m jews who were killed, and infact alot less than that. maybe half. not that it makes it any better but refer to the points the guy makes in the video.

I understand what Ahmadinejad is saying. It is unfair that because of the actions of Europeans that Palestinians now suffer. And they want to bring up its a genocide, but let the Rwandan genocide happen right before the worlds eyes and have done very little as far as i know to rebuild the Rwandan people. And yes jews may be the most persecuted race in history etc, but why because of this should others suffer. (Basically just repeating what Ahmadinejad said).

I understand what Ahmadinejad is saying. It is unfair that because of the actions of Europeans that Palestinians now suffer. And they want to bring up its a genocide, but let the Rwandan genocide happen right before the worlds eyes and have done very little as far as i know to rebuild the Rwandan people. And yes jews may be the most persecuted race in history etc, but why because of this should others suffer. (Basically just repeating what Ahmadinejad said).
they are nto the most persecuted race in history. they have been kicked out of countries bcos of how they go on. stalin was jewish.. he killed 20m on his own.lenin was jewish,karl marx was a jewYES, communism was a jewish inventionjews part funded the atlantic slave tradejews started the US civil warjews caused WW1Jews funded hitlerbefore alquaeda it was Jews who carried out the most deadly terrorist act in the middle east thats just SOME of the sh*t they have directly or indirectly stirred. so dont EVER claim that jews have been the most persecuted race in historythey control the media so they havefed you bullshit about them being persecuted. to get rid of the man causing all the trouble in your street is not persecution. its wanting to live in peace

LOL ^. i expect it from venom, but not you mr Q. llow advocating ahmedinejaad in any way. even if what he says sometimes is right (the whole palestine thing), but he is only using that for his selfish agenda. at mad vybes - yep what you wrote was the answer i gave myselfwe are all flawed cunts

they are nto the most persecuted race in history. they have been kicked out of countries bcos of how they go on. stalin was jewish.. he killed 20m on his own.lenin was jewish,karl marx was a jewYES, communism was a jewish inventionjews part funded the atlantic slave tradejews started the US civil warjews caused WW1Jews funded hitlerbefore alquaeda it was Jews who carried out the most deadly terrorist act in the middle east thats just SOME of the sh*t they have directly or indirectly stirred. so dont EVER claim that jews have been the most persecuted race in historythey control the media so they havefed you bullshit about them being persecuted. to get rid of the man causing all the trouble in your street is not persecution. its wanting to live in peace
There are certain sects in religions that do not represent the people of that religion as a whole.Blaming a whole religion on people who did represent it shows how people believe today that all muslims are terrawrists much in the same way people blame the joo's for eveything

LOL ^. i expect it from venom, but not you mr Q. llow advocating ahmedinejaad in any way. even if what he says sometimes is right (the whole palestine thing), but he is only using that for his selfish agenda. at mad vybes - yep what you wrote was the answer i gave myselfwe are all flawed cunts
Oh i'm not backing/supporting him or anything that he says. I just see what he is saying about the displacement of one group of people for another, especially when they had nothing to do with the holocaust. Europe should have took the flack for it and accommodated the majority of jews in a region that belonged to them. In no way do i mean to support him, like you said he does use it for his own selfish agenda. And as Thun said one sect of Jewish people does not represent the whole religion/race. And Jews started the civil war? :huh:

Guest Esquilax
they are nto the most persecuted race in history. they have been kicked out of countries bcos of how they go on. stalin was jewish.. he killed 20m on his own.lenin was jewish, Lenin had a vastly diverse ancestry.karl marx was a jew Marx converted to Lutheran Christianity early in his life to suit German social life.YES, communism was a jewish inventionjews part funded the atlantic slave tradejews started the US civil war President Lincoln's Election to President of America promted South Carolina and the other Southern States to begin secession.jews caused WW1 No they didn't.Jews funded hitlerbefore alquaeda it was Jews who carried out the most deadly terrorist act in the middle east thats just SOME of the sh*t they have directly or indirectly stirred. so dont EVER claim that jews have been the most persecuted race in historythey control the media so they havefed you bullshit about them being persecuted. to get rid of the man causing all the trouble in your street is not persecution. its wanting to live in peace
Corrections in red for the Spackers.

Oh i'm not backing/supporting him or anything that he says. I just see what he is saying about the displacement of one group of people for another, especially when they had nothing to do with the holocaust. Europe should have took the flack for it and accommodated the majority of jews in a region that belonged to them. In no way do i mean to support him, like you said he does use it for his own selfish agenda. And as Thun said one sect of Jewish people does not represent the whole religion/race. And Jews started the civil war? :huh:
safe

There are certain sects in religions that do not represent the people of that religion as a whole.Blaming a whole religion on people who did represent it shows how people believe today that all muslims are terrawrists much in the same way people blame the joo's for eveything
WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RELIGION? I AM TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS IS BEING JEWISH A RELIGION? YOU RAMP ABOUT ZIONISTS ALL THE TIME.. ARE THEY RELIGIOUS?? IF THEY WERE THEY WOUDLNT HAVE INVENTED COMMUNISM SO STFU ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

they are nto the most persecuted race in history. they have been kicked out of countries bcos of how they go on. stalin was jewish.. he killed 20m on his own.lenin was jewish, Lenin had a vastly diverse ancestry. LENINS MOTHER WAS A JEW WHICH MAKES HIM A JEW. FACTkarl marx was a jew Marx converted to Lutheran Christianity early in his life to suit German social life. KARL MARX REAL NAME IS MORDECAI LEVY. NUFF SAIDYES, communism was a jewish inventionjews part funded the atlantic slave tradejews started the US civil war President Lincoln's Election to President of America promted South Carolina and the other Southern States to begin secession. THE JEWISH BANKERS WANTED TO GET INTO THE US AND SET UP A CENTRAL BANK. THE SOUTHERN STATES PROMISED THEY WOULD INTRODUCE THIS. LINCOLN SAID HIMSELF THAT HE FIGHTS BIGGER EVILS THAN THE THREAT OF SECCESSION. THE SLAVERY ISSUE WAS JUST A DISTRACTION, AND LICOLN CAPITALISED ON IT. LOL @ THINKING THEY GAVE A f*ck ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE'S FREEDOMjews caused WW1 No they didn't.Jews funded hitlerbefore alquaeda it was Jews who carried out the most deadly terrorist act in the middle east thats just SOME of the sh*t they have directly or indirectly stirred. so dont EVER claim that jews have been the most persecuted race in historythey control the media so they havefed you bullshit about them being persecuted. to get rid of the man causing all the trouble in your street is not persecution. its wanting to live in peace
Corrections in red for the Spackers.
you are too ignorant for me to address you based on your posts on the forum. but i will just this once.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RELIGION? I AM TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS IS BEING JEWISH A RELIGION? YOU RAMP ABOUT ZIONISTS ALL THE TIME.. ARE THEY RELIGIOUS?? IF THEY WERE THEY WOUDLNT HAVE INVENTED COMMUNISM SO STFU ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
Your a confused raging faggottYou dont even know what Zionists mean so how do you understand the different sects in Judaism?Dumb fag