Down with the UK, Death to the Brits

Dynamau5

TBHLOL @ Not thinking i've seen the M20/M25 blocked off 3am in the morning due to about a 50ft long lorry carrying suspicious substance - it was a massive container and literally had motorbikes pacing at the side and cars surrounding it, i tried to get my mate to get a picture as we crossed over heading to dartford tunnel but i couldnt slo down
Mate its summertime, its your local fair coming to town

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

i think we should have a black PM, this country needs a change and we will only pay sooner or later for our racist 1890 values intodays society

you can't invade iran or touch them because the president might just think f*ck it and drop the nuclear bombs on the western world so really we don't want any trouble with each other this iranian scum bag knows this and is trying it because of this
Dem boring wars dere
No you shoot them firstNo you shoot them firstNo no you shoot them firstNo after you

There should be this Olympic like event int he case of war, were every form of competition is played out on live tv worldwideBoxing roundCooking roundIQ testArm wrestlingEgg and spoon raceMC clashetcGet the sky sports commentry team on it.Turn Antartica into a stadium to host 'WAR GAMES'A continent size stadium to hsot eveyr discipline in fornt of a worldwide audience, betting, family fun and games, ethnic cuisine.GO IRAN + GO UK t shirts and giant gloves.Matey from the original gladiotor doign ref aswell, IRAN U MAY GO ON MY FIRST WHISTLE.

Guest TimeBomb

have u not seen obamas message to iran? he wants to be friends, usa know the deal otherwise they would of been in iran years ago, long before iraq. Remember america gave saddam weapons to fight iran.....iraq and afghanistan were bullshit wars, iran would be a real war, huge amount of american casualties and they couldnt risk that.