Seeing your ex

The Somalian

So my ex called me on saturday I aint seen her for 8 monthsaint spoken this year apart from the ramdom text messageanyhow I got a call around 3pm and me and her was just chatting away. anyhow she is in my ends and asked me if I could give her some draw. So me being me said of course loveso went to buck her up and we blazed. We was getting on well I aint moist or nothing but I use to send this girl big bunches of flowers and stuff when we were seeing each other, just bare good stuff like get shopping in, even brought her son a ds. But me being medone a runner and started linking next girl when i thought it was getting to serious so obviously she thought i never wanted be with her as I use to see her all thetime then changed to one once every two weeks.Anyway on saturday she looked over buff. Her hair was all curly pulled backlook f*ck*ng nice and her hair is naturally blonde (she aint white she is mix raceand not a person who calls themself mixrace but is white she is mixrace with blonde hair)in her jean suit. She told me to call her when (I still aint and she has man now ne how :D )but question ishave any of you guys seen an ex and they looked so on point that you asked yourself how you managed to f*ck it up?

Guest Cipher

Looks don't mean anything really, looks will just make you want to f*ck them again.There are plenty of nice looking girls but that won't stop them being whores or just completely unsuited to relationships.Tbh what SHE should be asking HERSELF is why she is calling up man who bounced on her to f*ck next chicks, though it coulda been just to make you jelous.pmsl @ her linking & blazing with you n having a man, you can obv beat her. Prob the whole reason she called you.

Dont let this girls looks fool u into doing anything other than thinkin with ur d*ck.. Be grateful u've witnessed this cos when u was buying her flowers an coppin a ds for her son, she was probly linkin her ex's "just to blaze".. Whoever said he had it on lock, it aint that.. Probly just misses some of his kind ways, or feels she has him on lock (which is closer to been tru tbh) U should defo parse tru stil On topic: only once i saw an ex an thought woy she looks so good an i miss that smile.. Bout 3 secs later i snapped out of it... Wierdest ting tho is most times i see an ex/f*ck my heart starts racing like fight/flight mode.. Like say i need to kick out, really duno why tho :D

Thing is I never linked her at raves or nothing it would always be her yardcoz she has the kids (yes ploural) and only other place we would go is food shoppingSo she always died her hair blackso I think allot of its to do with lust after I see the make-overshe has a man now cant just pass throughbut yeah I think it was because she was in my ends she thought she would give me a ringI dont know because when I said goodbye to hershe went to kiss me on the cheek but I moved to hug her so she tried to style it out when she see I werrnt trying to kiss her backnah its not even that kinda relationship where I got her on lock or where im on lock (I did use to stay at her yard 3-4 times a week) when I first started linking her she was telling me no man has never brought her flowers so thats why i started doing itas for the ds ting I won nearly 2k in November my boy was shotting the ds fresh with 2 games for £50 so I thought why notbut i see it in her eyes she has feelings for mebut like i said we have both moved onim not looking to deep into itits just i felt good seeing her much more than i do when i see the girl im currently seeingthats why I aint called her back no need to drapse whats in the past

Be grateful u've witnessed this cos when u was buying her flowers an coppin a ds for her son, she was probly linkin her ex's "just to blaze".. Whoever said he had it on lock, it aint that.. Probly just misses some of his kind ways, or feels she has him on lock (which is closer to been tru tbh) U should defo parse tru stil
yeh thats true she was probs still linking others, really what i meant on lock as in you cud link anytime for sex, thats pretty on lock, and they could meet for sex now aswelland true aswell saying that she probs had him on lock where he was head over heels at least for a few weeks while she was still linkin her ex man and nex man@dinky, just cuz shes buff don't forget theres alot of buff women out there stillmen are a dying breed soon they gonna have to start sharing whether they like itEDIT; just read dinkys post after paradox, clears a few things up hence the whole strike through

I think allot of its to do with lust after I see the make-overshe has a man now cant just pass throughbut yeah I think it was because she was in my ends she thought she would give me a ringbut i see it in her eyes she has feelings for mebut like i said we have both moved onim not looking to deep into itits just i felt good seeing her much more than i do when i see the girl im currently seeingthats why I aint called her back no need to drapse whats in the past
Dont worry about stayin there 3 times a week, enda day if she wanted to/was linkin next man, she'd find a way Not disputing its a lust thing tbh.. Dont worry if she has a man.. If u can get the f*ck, then get the f*ck cos if its not u it'll be some other guy.. If she does free it up she clearly aint the girl u, or her current man thinks she is.. Nothing wrong with trying it tbh this is uk 2009, ur free to dangle ur bait in any waters that u want, its up to the fish if it f*cks up its rotation and bites Bout u can see it in her eyes she's got feelings for u yet u say u've both moved on.. Dont play urself, it is what it is... If u felt good seeing the ex even more so then u do when u see ur current girl then ur relationship is on a countdown tbh, it will end in tears!! Explain that last paragraph tho yh, i think i understand u but the contradiction of the whole thing makes me question if i'm actually reading it right

Ive got an ex that lives on my road, sometimes we dont speak for mad long like 8 months and that and i see her shes looks kinda boom and i think argh i wanna belly it, but then we start to talk i dont wanna, maybe because when im with her it reminds me how much of a jar she is. but the things i find funny i memba one girl hu usto never give me the time or the day, and i see her the other day raving and she was trying to be all pally pally. that sh*t annoys me