25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

Michael was recording a video (probably visuals for the tour) a few weeks ago, and talks of a new game coming out were hinted all over the place. Like a Guitar Hero thing.They spent over $20 mil on this concert, but whats $20 mil... nothing in comparasion to his life.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher

I always knew it was annie, the other stuff I think when I was like 5 i freestyled with noises that sounded like the words untill I was old enough to know betterAnnie are you okWill you tell us, that your oktheres a sign in the windowthat he struck you, like a schindo annie

I always knew it was annie, the other stuff I think when I was like 5 i freestyled with noises that sounded like the words untill I was old enough to know betterAnnie are you okWill you tell us, that your oktheres a sign in the windowthat he struck you, like a schindo annie
what does he sayi always say akaschindo

Guest Triple XXX

swear he owned the biggest publishing company on earthlike he owned all the beatles tracks n shithis kids are gonna be LOADEDn no one knows what they look like either so they can jus get on with normal lifehe smashed it in that sense

Bun all the chiefs making tasteless jokes on facebook.Mans death got me all thinking and sh*t. Michael Jackson was the back drop to my childhood and symbolically my childhood has died. I kinda realise I'm becoming a man with responsibilities of my own and sh*t's changing. It's not gonna be like it ever was again.And I'm NEVER affected by celebrities deaths.

Guest Cipher
what does he sayi always say akaschindo
lol pretty much the samehe says A Crescendo Annie

Oh sh*t, just remembered...*spasms uncontrollably*
O Tite the guys with the Megadrive Emulator installed on your PC and this game available to play. Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still never managed to complete it either lol
the memories boii used to rinse this game at my friends house, lol