25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

The joketing is...You can tell what type of people are the ones whom are badmouthing MJ...The type of people, who do it, just to do it. Who like being controversial. Joketing is, half of the people who are mourning his passing, probably think he DID do it, but are putting that aside..Don't you get it? It's not 'Uncle Mike' going we're sad about, we don't KNOW him, but the music was THAT POWERFUL, that we're putting all that sh*t aside on the back-burner, to pay tribute...I've feeling to say something VERY controversial, about whom I've seen be the most guilty party out of all those disrespecting, but llow it. Not here to argue. If you're not here to pay tribute, get the f*ck out, have the discussion somewhere else. Simple tings. If you're still here, antagonizing, you're simply seeking attention.
c/s, just ignore him, asking for attention.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The joketing is...You can tell what type of people are the ones whom are badmouthing MJ...The type of people, who do it, just to do it. Who like being controversial. Joketing is, half of the people who are mourning his passing, probably think he DID do it, but are putting that aside..Don't you get it? It's not 'Uncle Mike' going we're sad about, we don't KNOW him, but the music was THAT POWERFUL, that we're putting all that sh*t aside on the back-burner, to pay tribute...I've feeling to say something VERY controversial, about whom I've seen be the most guilty party out of all those disrespecting, but llow it. Not here to argue. If you're not here to pay tribute, get the f*ck out, have the discussion somewhere else. Simple tings. If you're still here, antagonizing, you're simply seeking attention.
c/s

Could not find it within myself to mourn a serial paedophile but that's just me.

Could not find it within myself to mourn a serial paedophile but that's just me.
Hence...

Ok, fair enough, that's how you feel.But no-one here is asking you to mourn. No-one here is insisting you shed tears. No-one is pressuring you to any of those things.So why come with these un-necessary smartass remarks?Because even if YOU don't feel nothing for his death, I'm sure you realize his effect on about 75% on here, giving homage & it's in bad taste to come with foolishness in here. Not saying you're the ONLY one doing it, but I'm sure you get my drift.

That's cos she was f*ck*ng arabs and soldiers, not children with leukaemia.
have you ever seen or heard of the parents of those kids, scream about the 'injustice' that was done since MJ got aquitted?did you hear about the Police chief heading up the dept who said the Attorney general got wind of so called charges before the police did?but this isnt that thread. so think what u like.

This is why people shouldn't skim read

Ok, fair enough, that's how you feel.But no-one here is asking you to mourn. No-one here is insisting you shed tears. No-one is pressuring you to any of those things.So why come with these un-necessary smartass remarks?Because even if YOU don't feel nothing for his death, I'm sure you realize his effect on about 75% on here, giving homage & it's in bad taste to come with foolishness in here. Not saying you're the ONLY one doing it, but I'm sure you get my drift.
I'm not coming with unecessary remarks, peado lover.

Been listening to some MJ this morning with my girl.The man made real powerful music.From time you can make music from 30 years ago that is still as powerful today as it was when it first dropped you are a God in the music world.Period.

Where are the discographies at?It's sad to think that some mogul is going to cash in differently of his death, but that's the music industry.I actually reckon raves would be decent though. Seeing as DJs are going to play pretty much nothing but MJ, the vibe would be sick.If I wasn't so broke, I would be hitting some raves.

I read the whole post but only cared about 1 part you retard bastard

course ya did junior

course ya did junior
Ok, show me where I would have benefited reading the whole post (I did).

course ya did junior
Ok, show me where I would have benefited reading the whole post (I did).
im not going to get in a back and fourth with you
Some deep things said on the first page still
alieshet
thought the same thing... Cold hearts out there.
tbh everyone thought he'd pull through, since when the thread was made it was only stating that he'd had a heart attack, and then it changed to a R.I.P thread when it was all confirmed