25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

we had an elvis vs mj poll thread on this site and mj was declared the winner
LMAO On a site that's full of people who come from the MJ Era, whom a good 70% seem to be Racist as it is and have prob never even listened to Elvis Music. It's not exactly a good argument for the case.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ saying Oasis are beatles reboresSwear we need to open another thread cuz I dont wanna continnue f*ck*ng up this one
ARE YOU TELLING ME THEY AREN'TAllow chattin pup cipher. You usually know your sh*t but you know that isn't trueNoel Callagher himself will say they are rebores
u clearly dont listen to oasis

Virtually Invented Rock and Roll? One of only 2 Acts to have sold over the Billion Marker, had the first program ever to be beamed live around the world by satellite (Aloha in Hawaii0 had various number 1 hits. Guy set standards, don't be stupid enough to think that he wasn't massive, I know most people on here look at MJ as the biggest because he was from your era but Elvis held the same Super Stardom.
Guy was an American media hype machine. Elvis wasn't sh*t in south america,asia,africa,europe etcHe was pushed as the greatest thing by the yanks so that they can manifest themselves as the super power of the worldA bit like England try force Shakespeare on everyoneBut the difference is Shakespeare justifies his hype Elvis didn't from what I have heardAlso Beatles>>>>ElvisJust felt like stating that once again
LMFAO You talk absolute shite lad. Elvis was a media hype Machine????? They tried to stop him when he came out, people protesting about him because of the way he danced and sh*t on stage, because he embraced Black Music and brought it to the white mainstream which of course you still get some dumb black people claimin he was racist and stole their music.lol @ Forcin Shakespeare on anyone WTF are you talking about really.Elvis > The Beatles. lol @ The Beatles feeling nervous meeting him "The guy they had all Idolized"John Lennon "Before Elvis, there was nothing."
looooolSwear guy was a known racistllow taking Little Richard and Rufus Thomas's swagger and basically swinging his hips about and him being seen as a iconGuy is a fraud. Comes like Oasis claiming to be the greatest band in the world when they are Beatles reboresElvis is a figmentation of your imagination that they forced on you.
Yea some Racist that salutes the Black people whom influenced his music, some racist who grew up with his best mate being a black kid and going into the Black Neighbourhood listening to the peeps playin the blues. You know nothing!! Al Green "Elvis had an influence on everybody with his musical approach. He broke the ice for all of us."
lol @ me knowing nothingI know my sh*t. I may be stubborn and hard headed and very dimensional with my like for certain people but me not knowing my sh*t is laughable.Thats your opinion on that and this is mine. I have said what I needed to say what I said though had substantial facts backed up with it. What you are saying is just fan based.Guy is a fraud that remixed peoples swagger and claimed it as his own.Having your own steez and creating other acts 30years after you were at your peak>>>>>>>stealing styles and being known as some remixer of styles
Wheres your Backup/Facts for him being a racist and fraud? Don't come with quotes from random Black southerners either, come Quote some of the many Black Artists who knew Elvis personally.
I don't know who knew him wtfI aint Elvis
So shut the f*ck up then you killed your own Argument, Droppin all this I know this I know tha, He was a Fraud he was a Racist. Then you come with "I didn't know him"

LMAO On a site that's full of people who come from the MJ Era, whom a good 70% seem to be Racist as it is and have prob never even listened to Elvis Music. It's not exactly a good argument for the case.
then i dont rly fancy yr chances the day after he has died in his tribute thread tbh

Guest Cipher
Lol @ saying Oasis are beatles reboresSwear we need to open another thread cuz I dont wanna continnue f*ck*ng up this one
ARE YOU TELLING ME THEY AREN'TAllow chattin pup cipher. You usually know your sh*t but you know that isn't trueNoel Callagher himself will say they are rebores
Thats because he is obsessed with themThey are heavily influenced by them yes, by musically, nothing alike

Anyone see sky news now?The doctor who was supposed to give mj his daily injection and was livin with him has gone missing
It's devastating that he's died but if it's not some random Heart Attack and it actually was accidental death from pain killers n sh*t that's truly f*cked up.

every post you seem to make tells me you vote bnpon topic: can someone photoshop a faceoff type cover with half mj and gary glitter heads put into one

then i dont rly fancy yr chances the day after he has died in his tribute thread tbh
I don't get you, you don't fancy my chances for what?

getting evry1 to admit elvis is better or watever it is yr driving at

every post you seem to make tells me you vote bnpon topic: can someone photoshop a faceoff type cover with half mj and gary glitter heads put into one
Allow coming with the P.Brisco talk, only people I hear agreeing with the BNP on this site is Black people lol No names! Am sayin all I ever see on this site is sh*t about White people/Africans ect. Someone already kicked off the "White Folkes" talk in here. Am just putting my point across to the small minded people about Elvis, I loved Elvis and MJ on the same level, both share the same legendary status in my Life.

getting evry1 to admit elvis is better or watever it is yr driving at
No just trying to give people the knowledge that he is as Big a Legend as MJ is.

has anyone got any links or sources for record sales in the peopls career lifetimes for:MJBEATLESELVIS ...?? ?? ?? ???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-...lbums_worldwidehttp://findasoul4sale.blogspot.com/2009/04...-worldwide.html
lets say he sold thriller @ 109,000,000 albums @ £8= £872,000,000 <<<< 1982 MONEYEDIT @ MY RECENT POST OF PAUL MCARTNEY... TRU SAY HE DID HIS TING... BUT MY GUY MJ WAS AN UNDERCOVER BEEELIONAIRE YEARSSSSS AGO!!!!
MJ and the same goes for all artists, only take a certain percentage cut of album/single sales. In this case MJ was granted $2 for each thriller album sold. So that sum is wrong. Latter albums I believe his cut per album sale was increased still.Regardless still made serious cash, not to mention merchandise and concerts.

LOLShut up and admit that MJ is ten times the musician Elvis was. In fact, forget ten times. Jacko is one of the new God's of music period. Elvis was an infidel.

Jackson Family -- Demerol Shot Caused DeathPosted Jun 26th 2009 9:56AM by TMZ StaffMichael Jackson demerol shotA close member of Michael Jackson's family has told us Jackson received a daily injection of a synthetic narcotic similar to morphine -- Demerol -- and yesterday he received a shot at 11:30 AM.Family members are saying the dosage was "too much" and that's what caused his death.Story developing...