Can a baby save a relationship?

Eskay Jones

I'm gonna wait till things die down, alot of stress is due with moving places with the arrival im sure it's just the stress of being pregnant.
Have you actually talked to your woman or is it a str8 up warrin ting when u two are together. Coz if it is ante natal depression then you best watch out for that post natal. But without communication and a bit of patience from both then you could end up in a situation where the horse bolted ages ago. And yet you still there repairing cracks.

During pregnancy women can be the devil i swear. What's worst is you know that alot/some of it is because they are pregant, it screws up their judgement. Try telling a pregnant woman that it's because shes pregant why she thinks a certain way.Won't work.It's about riding the storm. Ive been in similar situations, where my girl wants 2 dash me, complains about this that and the other, and in my head i know once this child is born, nuff tings will change for the better. ive got 4weeks left 2 wait. RIDE IT FAM, if you feel the same come end of the yar then review it.

its mad how carpe has no life experience. come like some alien
I think this a lot when he posts
ur both idiots. i speak from my perspective or ones that i know, and in this case it applies to the fact that a child can save a relationship if they both look at the bigger picture. ur the ones who probably assume that your little bubble you live in is the only bubble in the world. its alien to assume there are no other perspectives but your own. roll along in your bubble u stupid little hobbit

Be careful. Remaining with a partner for the sake of a child with little connection of love to the mother can cause resentment towards the child and worse towards the mother.Do what your instincts tell you in such situations. DO NOT LISTEN to the rigmarole of socially conditioned people.
hope ur not referring to anyone who encouraged him to try an make his relationship work, in what is clearly a difficult time for most couplesu cant say, o jus leave her, its better for the child, we dont know anything about their relationship apart from the fact that it is rocky right nowwhy i said this is the wrong place for advicei implore(sp) eskay to think about why he loves the woman in the first place, why he decided to have a baby with her, why they are together up to this point and WHY exactly are they having problems nowpeople givin up, is part of the reason there are so many single parents out there

Be careful. Remaining with a partner for the sake of a child with little connection of love to the mother can cause resentment towards the child and worse towards the mother.Do what your instincts tell you in such situations. DO NOT LISTEN to the rigmarole of socially conditioned people.
hope ur not referring to anyone who encouraged him to try an make his relationship work, in what is clearly a difficult time for most couplesu cant say, o jus leave her, its better for the child, we dont know anything about their relationship apart from the fact that it is rocky right nowwhy i said this is the wrong place for advicei implore(sp) eskay to think about why he loves the woman in the first place, why he decided to have a baby with her, why they are together up to this point and WHY exactly are they having problems nowpeople givin up, is part of the reason there are so many single parents out there
exactly. the selfishness of young people tbh.. but then they learnt it from their young parent(s)

I dont just love my girl shes my world. she singledly stood by me during some pretty tough times in my life, I've had some lengthy talks with her recently and things are slowly getting a bit better we still have a long way to go shes gonna seek some help about this depression shes been feeling recently. for now my focus is on her we're due in less than 3 weeks i have to put my feelings aside for now until after birth. thanks for the advice thus far. one particular post actually made me think.

Can a baby save a relationship?Never.
Can not say never because im sure there are and hve been couples in the world and in history who' relationship has beeen saved by the addition of a baby.I think what wouldbe more appropriate is you shouldnt look to having a baby as the cure for a broken/notworking/unsucessful relatiinship.

I dont just love my girl shes my world. she singledly stood by me during some pretty tough times in my life, I've had some lengthy talks with her recently and things are slowly getting a bit better we still have a long way to go shes gonna seek some help about this depression shes been feeling recently. for now my focus is on her we're due in less than 3 weeks i have to put my feelings aside for now until after birth. thanks for the advice thus far. one particular post actually made me think.
Congratulations mayne.. Despite the negative comments in here glad to read ur in a better position then u was when u made this topic.. Glad ur mature enough to see it through tho an give it a proper chance not just for ur child but for ur girl aswel.. Cos judging by some of these cowardly responses some of these ppl woulda walked away and woulda been content to be part time or even absent fathers to their kids just cos of a little bit of conflict.. Good for u fam

yh i heard it can be tuff the whole yr bitch is pregnant scenariohowever im sure u will have some clinton card moment wen yr child is born and u can spud that and say safe or wat have uand the sh*t will be worthwhileits like andy dusfresne said u have to crawl thru a tunnel of sh*t to come out clean on the other side