Whats your tolerance levels.

Eskay Jones

i never knew it was a gay bar when they took me there until i started noticeing the women with skin heads, the bar man winking at me and holding my hand when giving me change for my drinks and then two men kissed each other. Me wearing a pink top is just coincidence. but it kills it because the two next to me are obviously gay so me wearing a pink top like that will make people assume the same thing bet you go to that bar on a regs still. my friends life partner Eddie was taking the picture not like im going to screw up my face, man smiled innit
u realise if beef ever kicks off in the grime scene and it involves you, your dj career is over.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good point Obviously I am taking the piss, yes those two men are gay and yes I am inthe picture with them but in my defence I was not at a gay bar but at my work christmas dinner.someone wanted a picture and I was sat between these two so I posed me wearing pinkis pure coincidence. The guy on the left was trying to have a convo with the guy on the rightand I was in the middle. Man was chirpsing man asking him when did he come out and what did his parents think. Remember I am sat between them hearing this sh*t. and guy on the right did not want to answer.He never told me officially he is gay, and when ever he talks to me about his boyfriends he would only reffer to themas friends to me.Yes that is strip poker I got it as a gift from a WOMAN!!!!pics below for people who r gonna say i am gassin about a crimbo partysx81303038658.jpgut94295162205.jpgyl87363477270.jpg

My chemistry teacher back in college (whos jamaican) had an interesting theory that people who come from war stricken countries tend to have hot temperaments. Makes sense really He said Jamaicans tend to have tempers coz of their history of slavery and I believe the OP is from somalia which is ravaged by civil war that could explain it. It makes sense to me coz I look at ghanaians and they tend to be more relaxed and easy going. Ghana hasn't really had a war or history of violence
Im from Somalia but i've never been there add to the fact i was born here the fact my roots is from there shouldnt have any bearing on my temperment.

good point Obviously I am taking the piss, yes those two men are gay and yes I am inthe picture with them but in my defence I was not at a gay bar but at my work christmas dinner.someone wanted a picture and I was sat between these two so I posed me wearing pinkis pure coincidence. The guy on the left was trying to have a convo with the guy on the rightand I was in the middle. Man was chirpsing man asking him when did he come out and what did his parents think. Remember I am sat between them hearing this sh*t. and guy on the right did not want to answer.He never told me officially he is gay, and when ever he talks to me about his boyfriends he would only reffer to themas friends to me.Yes that is strip poker I got it as a gift from a WOMAN!!!!pics below for people who r gonna say i am gassin about a crimbo partysx81303038658.jpgut94295162205.jpgyl87363477270.jpg
this nigga crazylol

Did well just now.Some Somalian yout was on some hype with his bredrins. I'm walking to my car and he says "wagwan pussyhole". I just stared at him whilst walking to my car and carried on about my business. He was still trying to chuck it after I got in and he was walking off. I just wanted to grab the wrench from out of my car and bust his head wide open. I was dying to. BUt I swallowed the pride and left it. Me and against 4/5 somalian brehs and I have no clue what they have on them most likely wouldn't have ended well. Not to mention I'm not far from my chicks yard it was long.I'm still brewing though and it happened about 10 minutes ago. I hope someone runs that yout over.

Did well just now.Some Somalian yout was on some hype with his bredrins. I'm walking to my car and he says "wagwan pussyhole". I just stared at him whilst walking to my car and carried on about my business. He was still trying to chuck it after I got in and he was walking off. I just wanted to grab the wrench from out of my car and bust his head wide open. I was dying to. BUt I swallowed the pride and left it. Me and against 4/5 somalian brehs and I have no clue what they have on them most likely wouldn't have ended well. Not to mention I'm not far from my chicks yard it was long.I'm still brewing though and it happened about 10 minutes ago. I hope someone runs that yout over.
You done the right thing. Sometimes it's just not worth it.

Guest Cipher
Shoulda just said 'IS IT ON?!' and popped your boot they woulda BLEW
Lol @ them standing there waiting for something to happen.Seconds later your being wrestled into your own boot.They open up again to ask you for the keys.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lol @ them standing there waiting for something to happen.Seconds later your being wrestled into your own boot.They open up again to ask you for the keys.
sfhfcbcimagary is too sick----------------Listening to: The-Dream - Nikkivia FoxyTunes

sfhfcbcimagary is too sick

LMFAO at Mad Vybez.Anyway I have a bit of a temper but unlike some people that stay fuming for hours I snap out of it in about 4 seconds. Like last night at football, we were playing these younger lads who were quite good at passing it around but they also thought they were quite hard and kept going into tackles like d*ck heads. I didn't retaliate just let it go and laughed it off to begin with. Then one guy went like knee high and could of done me some serious damage. Lukily it just skimmed me and while he was off balance I pushed him over and slightly switchedPeople who play football you usually know what happens next, the man jumps up like he has a rocket up his arse and then get's in your face but before he could do that I was cool enough to just walk off laughing. Later on though another one of the peasants started on our small skillfull player to try and act big. I should of known better because these lads where a few years younger but I casually offered to take repeteadly pound his boat in after the game while his team mates watched and wouldn't join in because they would be shook. The kid kinda flapped but tried to make it seem like he wasn't but to be fair after the game we all shook hands like nothing had happened.

lose my cool way to easy..but it's nuts if I'm with my boys/girls on a night out an they are vexed with someone..I'm tryna calm them down etcbit of a hypocrite tbhbut I can see myself getting in more trouble than its worth due to my temper"my prides gonna be the cause for the death of me"