What players from the team u support are loyal

n/a

Why would u go to man city for 30/40k a week more
Why not?Yeah they are rich, but shiiiiiiiit £40,000 a WEEK is still a massive amount of money.If I was with a company for 5-6 years, would i change jobs at the drop off a hat if a company offered them p's? yep.
not really the same as moving football club though really is it ?

30novjohn.jpgYOU DONT GET MORE LOYAL THEN JOHNHE HAS PLAYED EVERY OUTFIELD POSITION AND PROBABLY EVEN SAT ON EVERY SPACE ON THE BENCHDOESNT MOAN WHEN HE ISNT STARTINGWOULD DIE FOR THE CAUSE/THE MAN HIMSELFDARREN \'GOD\' FLETCHERDarren_Fletcher_857054.jpgBEN FOSTER AND EVANS WILL PROBABLY JOIN THE LIST IN A COUPLE SEASONS IF THERE REPLACED BY SOME YOUNG BRAZILLIANS

A loyal player is a career one team player.lol @ Rooney."Once a blue always a blue.."Fast forward a few years and he's kissing some other teams badge infront of those fans who he said that to.
A part of me thinks Rooney left Everton partially because he's relationship with Moyes was soured by his agent and because at the time they needed the money the reason for the badge kissing stuff was becasue the Everton fans gave him an unbelievable amount of stick i read an interview he done for a magazine (cant remember which) and he said he still is an Everton fan and his kids will be also. same as Phil Neville he's still a red he just doesn't play for United anymore he was still loyal though.i dont doubt at all that Everton's score are the first he looks out for when the results bar comes up on sky sports.if they didn't give him as much stick he wouldn't do any of that badge kissing stuff
ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO DEFEND ROONEY?

How could I forget Wesley?smh @ me.Hes bad hes bad hes Wesley Brown... Legend
REMEMBERS WHEN ANDERSON SAID QUOTE ON QUOTE WES BROWN CAN FUK OFF
LOL No you do not. I know for a fact, even through my anger management stages of life i have NEVER EVER EVER said that.In fact I remember having deep deep discussions with TF telling him that Wes Brown was a beter defender then Toure. FACT.

How could I forget Wesley?smh @ me.Hes bad hes bad hes Wesley Brown... Legend
REMEMBERS WHEN ANDERSON SAID QUOTE ON QUOTE WES BROWN CAN FUK OFF
LOL No you do not. I know for a fact, even through my anger management stages of life i have NEVER EVER EVER said that.In fact I remember having deep deep discussions with TF telling him that Wes Brown was a beter defender then Toure. FACT.
so_much_win_graphic.png
  • Upvote 1